Story Time

Sandwich

What's the funniest/craziest thing to happen to you while playing Asylum?

For me, I was manning Kavala checkpoint with a couple constables and out of nowhere an off-road holding six heavily armed guys e-brake and slide around so the guys in the back can start lighting us up. The passenger gets out with a suicide vest on and sprints to us in a serpentine motion so we can't hit him. He gets a few feet out and screams "I GO BOOM BOOM" and destroys us all... Fun day. 

Le Razoir likes this
10 minutes ago, Sandwich said:

For me, I was manning Kavala checkpoint with a couple constables and out of nowhere an off-road holding six heavily armed guys e-brake and slide around so the guys in the back can start lighting us up. The passenger gets out with a suicide vest on and sprints to us in a serpentine motion so we can't hit him. He gets a few feet out and screams "I GO BOOM BOOM" and destroys us all... Fun day. 

Oh my dear, this is just a regular day around Kavala...

Sandwich likes this
8 hours ago, Sandwich said:

times like this are better to have a video then a story

1 hour ago, Vanilla Coke said:

When I pulled out my hemtt, got a few civ's from Kavala, and jumped that shit into the HQ. Was fucking hilarious.

I found some guys with high bountys and sent the cops a message about them, I said we were going to head back to do some illegal shit. 4 minutes later I drive them into the Kavala HQ and they get taken away. I felt like a scum bag, so I gave them both 80k each haha.