Apex worth buying?

George

Just now, L1on said:

So good for escaping the police? :kappa:

Ill give you a pro tip, that I learned from playing cop. If you are getting chased by the cops just pull into the jungle and run into on foot. Very high chance we will never be able to find you. Specially if they are in a heli, the jungle is so dense form up top you cant see into it.

ThePun1shed, Scott and George like this
4 minutes ago, L1on said:

Whats bad about apex though?

You want cons? I'll give you cons

- impossible to drive off-road in 70% of the map

- most islands are only accessible by boat or chopper

-lack of buyable houses (there is still a good bit) so you can only buy 2

- as for asylum no armored vehicles.

thats really all I know . 

Way at to many positive things to say about it

5 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

Ill give you a pro tip, that I learned from playing cop. If you are getting chased by the cops just pull into the jungle and run into on foot. Very high chance we will never be able to find you. Specially if they are in a heli, the jungle is so dense form up top you cant see into it.

Ive been in europe but thanks, ill most definetly pick it up tonight. Has the server been fairly populated?

Very worth it.  Everything about Apex is pretty amazing.  The only complaint I have is that some of the interiors of buildings are not complete, you will have some buildings with rooms that have unopenable doors and some buildings aren't enterable at all.  Though in that same light, Tonoa is not near as copy and pasted as Altis towns are and you don't see a lot of the same everywhere you go.

George likes this