Not losing Bounty Hunter licence.

9 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It stops bounty hunters from breaking laws or at least being blatant about it.  Everytime I play cop, bounty hunters beg me not to take their license if they are doing illegal shit.  

Frankly unless I abuse the bounty hunter license or shoot at you as a cop, there's no need to take the license at all. Just because someone has a bounty license doesn't mean that should sit around doing absolutely nothing if they don't feel like hunting down bounties or there are none available to hunt.

1 hour ago, Jimbo! said:

> drive through a populated city 

> desync run someone over 

> 1k ticket

minimum bounty is 2k and as there usually isn't many bounties on a server, you'll be a valid target 

When you say, "there usually isn't many bounties on a server", I can tell you that's not true from the APD aspect. Unless you get on a server when it's late at night when the server population is 20ish+.

17 minutes ago, Sparklez said:

When you say, "there usually isn't many bounties on a server", I can tell you that's not true from the APD aspect. Unless you get on a server when it's late at night when the server population is 20ish+.

If you're in a bounty hunter group it is extremely easy and fast to clean out all the decent bounties on the server, even a full server

Edited by Jimbo!

Sorry m8 but that's not going to happen. In Rp wise you took a certain oath and are held to a higher standard than other citizens. Law breaking at that point will be unacceptable, all crimes can not be ruled out, and only having manslaughter "or a major crime" will have it taken away. There are circumstances in which we can come to understanding in certain cases/scenarios in which we can let you keep your license and/or your weapon. So you buy your $6,500 license, your job is to then take bad people to jail, not become the law breaker yourself. As I said, there are times where we can accept the situation. Hope that clears it up for you.