Good aim equal

2 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

U made this post trying to make someone look bad, but we see how much of a fat potato you are. If you don't give a fuck you would make the thread. Downs kid.

Hes irrelevant to this post so clearly i dont care what him or you think. So please tell me, whats it like to have autism? 

Edited by Tangerine15
Just now, Tangerine15 said:

So your telling me when you go out in public you care what everyone around you thinks? 

That is not at all what im telling you. Im saying why would you post something in a forum format if you dont give a shit about peoples opinion?

Just now, Bleach4dinner said:

That is not at all what im telling you. Im saying why would you post something in a forum format if you dont give a shit about peoples opinion?

I care about the peoples opinions who are relevant to this post hence why im still replying to you i could give a shit about what people think about this post 

I care about the peoples opinions who are relevant to this post hence why im still replying to you i could give a shit about what people think about this post 

So tell me, who are relevant to this post and what is the point of it? Other than the obvious fact that you are one salty motherfucker.

AndrewFam and HardyBxoxo like this
Just now, AndrewFam said:

you don't understand why hardy tagged him.

Huh?

Just now, Bleach4dinner said:

So tell me, who are relevant to this post and what is the point of it? Other than the obvious fact that you are one salty motherfucker.

Depravity, noones salty i kill 2-3 of you every fight like i said the reason i made this post is because you guys are just douchebags someone says "gf" and you just flame them.

Huh?

Depravity, noones salty i kill 2-3 of you every fight like i said the reason i made this post is because you guys are just douchebags someone says "gf" and you just flame them.

Hey retard, I know that cartels are something you don't show up to something often but its common to get a few fucking kills at a cartel.+

AndrewFam and Chase like this

Huh?

So to sum this up, you got salty because someone called you bad and you made this post?

AndrewFam likes this
Just now, ≠ NotEqualTo ≠ said:

this has gone quite far, i think we can all leave it here and take it in-game, both sides are beginning to embarrass their own gang rather than each others. 

I agree, please go look at my post in general discussion called depravity and well sort this out ingame. 

1 minute ago, Tangerine15 said:

In your post you called me bad so no. Like i said the reason this post was made was because i said gf and instead of saying gf back like any normal person i got flamed. Like who does that?

I didn't call you bad, i said that was the reason you got pissed and that's still a yes.