~V~ Vanilla | Server 3 [Open]

Phil.

coollogo_com_24170397.jpg

Welcome to Vanilla, we are newly formed gang. We will be like no other gang, we are going to run the streets of Kavala and have other gangs fear us in the city. Our goal is to have fun, make good RP and terrorize the city of Kavala as much as possible. We will do Banks & Feds once numbers allow, but we need to grow in numbers first. If you want to do cartels all day, this isn't your gang. If you want to have fun in Kavala kidnapping people, robbing stores, fighting gangs in the city and running the APD out of the city then you are in the right place.

Our structure isn't complicated, simple gang and simple structure. No time requirements and no screenshot of your hours. We ask that you have enough money to at least buy a Rook and a hatchback. Anyone is welcome to hang out with us on our Teamspeak, the address is below.

ts41.gameservers.com:9395

Current Members and Available spots.

Leader [1] Fearless (Phil)

Leader [2] Open Spot Available

Leader [2] Open Spot Available

*Anyone not a leader is a Level 3, all members are treated equally.

Active Wars

[AaA] Against all Authority [Active]

Members:

Finch

Application Format

In-Game Name:

Estimated Asylum Time:

Have you ever been banned?

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?

Current and Past Gangs?

Why do you want to join our gang?

Tell us something about yourself.

Shepurd likes this

In-Game Name:Finch

Estimated Asylum Time: 10 hours

Have you ever been banned? nope

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? yeah

Current and Past Gangs? no real gangs

Why do you want to join our gang? because I want to make friends and have a good time

Tell us something about yourself. I may be new to the game but im a quick learner and will listen to all orders given

In-Game Name:Finch

Estimated Asylum Time: 10 hours

Have you ever been banned? nope

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? yeah

Current and Past Gangs? no real gangs

Why do you want to join our gang? because I want to make friends and have a good time

Tell us something about yourself. I may be new to the game but im a quick learner and will listen to all orders given

Accepted. No problem showing you the ropes. I will be on TS later tonight and we can get you going. Welcome to the team.

This is pretty fuckin awesome Phil. This is a really good way for new players to find a group to just mess around with and have fun. Probably the hardest thing new players deal with is having no one to play with. So I tip my hat to you Phil! Good luck out there!
Thanks for the kind words! That's what this team is all about. Having fun, all new players are welcome.

We are looking for another leader as well if anyone is interested please let me know. I work during the day and need a few people to manage the team and approve applications. Let me know if you would be interested in something like that. All new players are welcome to the team, but I would prefer if you have a minimum of 250 hours to be a leader.

Thanks!

In-Game Name: Walrus

Estimated Asylum Time: 20 hours

Have you ever been banned? No

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? None

Why do you want to join our gang? I am pretty new to the server, and I get robbed often. I need friends because I cant protect myself against the other thieving gangs around town. <3

Tell us something about yourself. I'm creative and an intellectual (I think) so I can get out of tough situations. I have the worst internet in the world as well. :)

In-Game Name: Walrus

Estimated Asylum Time: 20 hours

Have you ever been banned? No

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? None

Why do you want to join our gang? I am pretty new to the server, and I get robbed often. I need friends because I cant protect myself against the other thieving gangs around town. <3

Tell us something about yourself. I'm creative and an intellectual (I think) so I can get out of tough situations. I have the worst internet in the world as well. :)

Thanks but the gang is closed. Good luck finding another.