Hunting

So recently I went hunting and found a bug out, so I figured I would warn all the future rednecks.

Tracking Animals while inside your car seems to make it impossible to sucsessfully track an animal ever. Softlogging may fix this.

(I also think the hunting grounds are way to close to rebel)

Edited by Legit
10 hours ago, Keneith said:

Wait, people actually hunt?

The money isn't bad, ~30-40k for an offroad+inventory full. Also very little chance of being robbed unless some rebels feel like being a dick. I just did it because I had never done it before and wanted to pull out my inner redneck.

Keneith likes this
43 minutes ago, Legit said:

The money isn't bad, ~30-40k for an offroad+inventory full. Also very little chance of being robbed unless some rebels feel like being a dick. I just did it because I had never done it before and wanted to pull out my inner redneck.

I tryed it way back and it was broken completely, so thanks for the Info, I will have to get back around to checking it out

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone who keeps saying hunting was broken has either never actually done it correctly or hasnt tried for over a year. I used to make a ton of money doing it because everyone just assumed it was still broken and never bothered people there.