Cant seem to log into server 2

Alright so i connect  and reach Role assignment  i select civ a civ slot and click to load my character, when the loading screen  appears it loads about 25% then the game silent crashes to desktop and i have to relaunch and do everything over again and it just rinses and repeats the silent crash to desktop , i can log into server 1 fine though , so i dont know whats up with server #2, if anyone has any idea whats going on , help plz.

BananaGoatPC likes this
17 minutes ago, Ken89 said:

Alright so i connect  and reach Role assignment  i select civ a civ slot and click to load my character, when the loading screen  appears it loads about 25% then the game silent crashes to desktop and i have to relaunch and do everything over again and it just rinses and repeats the silent crash to desktop , i can log into server 1 fine though , so i dont know whats up with server #2, if anyone has any idea whats going on , help plz.

Close out of arma completely including the launcher and try it again.

well i was able to log in after logging into server 1  then disconnecting from it without closing the client then jumping straight into server 2  , i seem to get little errors on screen in form of a black box in the top portion of the screen with a lot of code , something about an mp_altis something something, sometimes its random other times its whenever i click on something , sometimes not happening at all

Edited by Ken89
56 minutes ago, Hypanius said:

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

An electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and software engineer are on their way to a trade show when their car stalls and they are forced to pull over to the side of the road. 

The mechanical engineer says, "It’s probably a mechanical problem. I'll get my tool box out of the trunk and I can fix it." 

The electrical engineer says, "No, I'll bet it's an electrical problem. I have my multimeter with me and I'll go check it out." 

Finally, the software engineer says, "I have the solution! Let's all get out of the car and then get back in. I'll bet we'll be back on the road in no time."