Can anyone help with this high as fuck ping?

69150fd52bf49e9e9f284ee5b8a9a73d.png
Lately, I have been fucking kicked day and night just for Battleeye: Client not responding and it's because of this high ass ping and I don't even know why it's been this fucking high lately I mean it's not doing this on any other game I play or is my internet actually fucking lagging.... please someone help if you can.. :( I have TWC (Time warner cable) and I live in SC (South Carolina)

Okay so it can be any range of problems. I will focus on those pertaining to the hardware and physical side of your internet. 

So the most common problem in my experience is that there are loose or fault coaxial connections. I assume you have a coaxial cable (white or black cable with little prongs on either end), so follow it and check everything is connects to (splitters, shit like that) and make sure all connections are tight (don't be scared to go at it with a wrench) and make sure there are no splitters that aren't being used (Like a 2 way splitter, but you are only  connecting one wire) since these eat up your efficiency.

Good luck man!