Hey Guys

Hello guys, this is FoBi3s been enjoy playing on Asylum 3 server since i bought Arma 3 a few days ago. Already put up over 100+ hours on the server alone. See yal around, at the cocaine field (please dont shoot we can share :D).

ALSO im recording 24/7 so please dont try anything against server rule because i will Report with Video.

18 hours ago, The Orphan said:

Welcome to the asylum.  Don't think u needed to threaten ppl tho because just makes u look like a dick almost everyone here records so dont make a big deal of it.  Other than that welcome to the worlds most addicting game lol

This^^^

Anyway, Welcome to Asylum!

22 hours ago, The Orphan said:

Welcome to the asylum.  Don't think u needed to threaten ppl tho because just makes u look like a dick almost everyone here records so dont make a big deal of it.  Other than that welcome to the worlds most addicting game lol

He is lying, nobody records, you will be the only person that will be reporting people.

@FoBi3s for next admin because he records

On 7/4/2016 at 3:55 AM, FoBi3s said:

Hello guys, this is FoBi3s been enjoy playing on Asylum 3 server since i bought Arma 3 a few days ago. Already put up over 100+ hours on the server alone. See yal around, at the cocaine field (please dont shoot we can share :D).

ALSO im recording 24/7 so please dont try anything against server rule because i will Report with Video.

I'm RDMing this guy the moment I see him in-game :kappa: