League Of Legends Tournament! - Prizes -

logo-lol-smaller.png
Rules:

No Harassing other participants

No Racism

No interrupting/distracting other participants thru other methods of communication besides in game (EX. no poking/msging other team participants to distract them)

No trolling/minging

cool-line.png

Information:

The tournament will be done Sunday 07/17/16. It will through the whole day, and it will be organised further more as teams joins and we have a final amount of participant teams.

The game played will be League of Legends and it will be on N/A servers (North America). It will be played by teams of 5, with 1 sub allowed per team (making it 6 players). Players will be required to play for the whole match, if one has to leave after a match has started, the match is not be be rematched as it is the team's fault for not bringing in an available player. A TS will be provided for this tournament and will be required to be used by both teams (if you do not have teamspeak downloaded, you are to feel free to download it here.). Players who do not follow the rules will be warned once, and if breaking the rules again the whole team in which the player is at will be disqualified, so it is up for the team leader to keep teammates under control.

We will be using bracket formation through the tournament. Only one team will be the winner as there is no ties.

Teams will be formed of 6 people, with 1 team leader. The team will consist of 1 Top player, 1 Middle Player, 1 Jungle Player, 1 ADC player and 1 Support Player, with 1 sub allowed.

Add Jatonex on League Of Legends once you apply. (Only team leaders).

cool-line.png

Teams:

N/A

cool-line.png

Prizes:

Prizes will be given in game money (Asylum server's currency).

1st place will receive a total of 150k (50k to the tam leader, 20k for every other member including sub).

2nd place will receive 120k (20k for each member of the team).

(PS. donations are welcome if you want to increase the prizes).

cool-line.png

Application:

Use the following format to apply for the tournament!

Team's name:

Team Leader:

Top Player:

Mid Player:

Jungle Player:

Support Player:

ADC Player:

Sub:

Edited by Jatonex
11 hours ago, Valerios said:

Can i get players that doesnt play on asylum?(also what server are we talking about?)

Most definitely, would be preferred if they played on the servers but strangers are always welcome.

12 hours ago, Whitey said:

PM me next time u want to do one I have a team.

will keep that in mind. I might try another run possibly next sunday and will be doing some rework on this. Hopefully at least 4 teams will join so we can have some fun. N/A servers.

Edited by Jatonex