µ| Universal Recruitment [OPEN][Experienced Players] Server 3

About Us

We are an Organized group of friends looking to have fun on Asylum servers! We Come from another server that we have been playing on for a Very long time doing things such as, Drug Runs, Fighting Cartels, Federal Reserve Robberies, Jailbreaks and Etc.                     

Requirements

• No Age Limit ( Must be mature )

• Arma 3 Experience Preferably 1000+ Hours not mandatory

• Must Know and have reasonable coms

• Must be financially stable and can support themselves for fights 

Format

1. In-game name: 

2. Age: 

3. Hours played on Arma 3: 

4. Previous gang(s): 

5. Are you experienced fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies? 

6. Have you ever been disciplined by admins on Asylum? (If yes, explain): 

7. Roughly how many hours you play per day: 

8. Current bank account balance: 

[ Roster ]

Leaders

Friendly:)

Savage

Members

Arven

B3AR

Trials

Snipes

Edited by savage (;

1. In-game name: Thomas Blinder

2. Age: 17

3. Hours played on Arma 3: lik 1300

4. Previous gang(s): Shield. Butttttt You know me

5. Are you experienced fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies?  Yes

6. Have you ever been disciplined by admins on Asylum? (If yes, explain):  PFFT NO!

7. Roughly how many hours you play per day: Not enough 12+ hours

8. Current bank account balance: 1k bank got wiped rep

13 hours ago, Thomas Blinder said:

5. Are you experienced fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies?  Yes

6. Have you ever been disciplined by admins on Asylum? (If yes, explain):  PFFT NO!

Accepted, TS Sent 

3 hours ago, Thomas Blinder said:

I dont see carnage on your previous gangs? :kappa:

Joel2 likes this
1 hour ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

I dont see carnage on your previous gangs? :kappa:

So? Thats irrelevant for this post. 

1 hour ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

-1 for this gang. Pull their plugs to attempt to push a cartel and still get raped. Also from olympus so dont expect much skill wise

Yeah.. Don't cry on the forums that you died. :) Just med cuz bed ;) I see

Edited by Thomas Blinder
12 hours ago, Thomas Blinder said:

-1 this guy was a trial and was only on for 3 hours, using shield for previous asylum gangs is unacceptable seeing as how i never even played with you that much, he is more occupied in olympus and other servers, would not recommend thomas blinder

8 hours ago, Thomas Blinder said:

So? Thats irrelevant for this post. 

Yeah.. Don't cry on the forums that you died. :) Just med cuz bed ;) I see

lol died? ask your gang what happened when u retards attempted to push us at church arms yday.

Edited by LmfaOExde3
6 hours ago, S | 1HP said:

-1 this guy was a trial and was only on for 3 hours, using shield for previous asylum gangs is unacceptable seeing as how i never even played with you that much, he is more occupied in olympus and other servers, would not recommend thomas blinder

Hello? I know everyone in this gang. Was told to apply l i k e who the fuck are you?  get tf out my bidness cuh. Yes. I do main Olympus WHO CARES! I come to asylum to fight fml

6 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

also savage is banned from another server for ddosing and 3 of them lag switched the shit out of me the other day then continued doing it in kavala

god awful gang with god awful members

:I 

1 minute ago, Thomas Blinder said:

Hello? I know everyone in this gang. Was told to apply l i k e who the fuck are you?  get tf out my bidness cuh. Yes. I do main Olympus WHO CARES! I come to asylum to fight fml

:I 

Who the fuck am I? I am the guy who recruited you for a trial and now you are using the gang as previous and you didn't play with us than more than 3 hours...When you are putting my gang as previous gangs I regret to inform you it is my business "cuh".

I'll get off the thread, GL hope you guys sort out the lag switching.

Edited by S | 1HP
SwisherZ likes this
6 minutes ago, S | 1HP said:

Who the fuck am I? I am the guy who recruited you for a trial and now you are using the gang as previous and you didn't play with us than more than 3 hours...When you are putting my gang as previous gangs I regret to inform you it is my business "cuh".

their leader is a lag switcher and ddoses, nothing will change :shrug:

JAY1HP and /|/|0T4RD like this
1 hour ago, S | 1HP said:

Just mad cause their is another gang to fight you on Server 3 Boo hoo! Stfu. I joined Shield to try it out. IT WAS PURE AND UTTER CANCER the coms are literal aids the players got wiped in a 2v12 come on. Gett off this thread

/|/|0T4RD likes this
24 minutes ago, Thomas Blinder said:

Just mad cause their is another gang to fight you on Server 3 Boo hoo! Stfu. I joined Shield to try it out. IT WAS PURE AND UTTER CANCER the coms are literal aids the players got wiped in a 2v12 come on. Gett off this thread

LOL thats why you put it as your previous gang right 

1 minute ago, savage (; said:

lol

it's actually quite obvious and every gang that has fought against you is well aware of what you do. Most of us have been playing for a while and know the difference between server lag and lag switching. Whatever though, this is a "recruiting" thread I guess :kappa:

13 hours ago, ryno7 said:

it's actually quite obvious and every gang that has fought against you is well aware of what you do. Most of us have been playing for a while and know the difference between server lag and lag switching. Whatever though, this is a "recruiting" thread I guess :kappa:

Are you fucking stupid