A couple suggestions for everything regarding Medics.

1. Make 3 whitelisted slots for medics so that people who mainly play medics can always play as a medic. (maybe all)

This could be just an application or something you fill out on the forums and then you are whitelisted or something.

2. Make Medics immune to getting robbed, killed by others, etc.

This makes it real hard to revive people who are near areas where people can rdm freely so making it to where medics cant be robbed and stuff would make it easier for us to do our jobs.

3. Get rid of bounties for medics, people like to run into peoples car and if the server restarts while you have a bounty, then you cant play as one.

Just a few ideas because I enjoy playing as a medic and mainly play as one, so i feel like having these things changed would make it easier to play as one. 

Edited by NoName

Honestly, these are great ideas and I'm for all of them.

But the medic faction doesn't really impact most people's game-play here, and usually, all threads like this be locked and will receive a response similar to 'Not happening' etc. :( 

Edited by BioHazard

Sure add like 3/5 slots white listed but I think the rest of the ideas are bad. Think about it this way I'm fighting against the cops at for example heroin field and you come to revive one of the cops I am going to fucking shoot you so I don't have to deal with that cop and for the bounties a lot of medics love to vdm so getting rid of their bounties would suck. Maybe make it so you Play medic with any charges achievable by a medic eg: no manslaughters, Robberies ect.

BioHazard likes this
5 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

Think about it this way I'm fighting against the cops at for example heroin field and you come to revive one of the cops I am going to fucking shoot you so I don't have to deal with that cop

I dont know why I didnt think about that but yeah that is a good point, but i mean people should at least attempt to say "hey dont revive that guy" or something and if they still try to revive them then go for it and shoot them. Also, think about it from the medic view point though, medics just get a call and see that someone is down and they just go straight there so that they get the money for reviving them, so just getting shot for doing their job, makes it a bit hard.

and for the bounties a lot of medics love to vdm so getting rid of their bounties would suck. Maybe make it so you Play medic with any charges achievable by a medic eg: no manslaughters, Robberies ect.

Yeah that is a good point, and that is another reason why having some whitelisted slots so that it is a bit more regulated, meaning less random people joining as a medic so that they can mess around and vdm so that they dont have to go to jail.

7 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

Honestly, these are great ideas and I'm for all of them.

But the medic faction doesn't really impact most people's game-play here, and usually, all threads like this be locked and will receive a response similar to 'Not happening' etc. :( 

Yeah you're probably right about this just getting locked and thrown away, but for the people who actually play as a medic, at least some of these things would make it a bit easier to play as a medic.

BioHazard likes this

If you are going to makewhitelisted  medic slots and remove charges make it 5/5 so it will remove most of the chance of those vdm'rs and for the illegal area if you are a medic and you see that I died at for example drug cartel and you don't want your head blown off stay the hell away don't go to red zones.

Edited by WilliamS

and for the illegal area if you are a medic and you see that I died at for example drug cartel and you don't want your head blown off stay the hell away don't go to red zones.

Yeah me personally I try and not respond to people who are down in red zones because I know I will die, I don't know why other medics go there. But yeah, I would have to agree with you on that one.

If you are going to make whitelidted medic slots and remove charges make it 5/5 so it will remove most of the chance of those vdm'rs

And to add on to that, having all of the whitelisting would make it a lot easier for there to be more rules in place for the medics, like for example, no medic is to go into an active gun fight or no reviving people in a red zone, etc...

-----------------

Overall I think that if there was whitelisting for medics, then it would make it easier for medics to not get shot. And i'm not just coming up with this on my own, I have heard many other people who play as a medic and talk about these exact things.

Edited by NoName

I love to play medic as well and many people have had great ideas, but sadly they are low on any priority list if any, and it is understandable. Medics play such a small roll in the game because everyone has the option to spec in first aid and get the defibrillator talent fairly quickly. So if a rebel or a cop is in need of a revive, there is usually a buddy close by. Medics mostly revive and splint brand new players that don't have many talents or gang mates. 

IAmLegion likes this
2 minutes ago, Padrinos said:

I love to play medic as well and many people have had great ideas, but sadly they are low on any priority list if any, and it is understandable

Yeah, that is a very good point. This stuff probably will never get put in simply because, like you stated, the small role that they play and the fact that people can essentially do their jobs fairly easy.

8 minutes ago, Padrinos said:

Medics play such a small roll in the game because everyone has the option to spec in first aid and get the defibrillator talent fairly quickly. So if a rebel or a cop is in need of a revive, there is usually a buddy close by. Medics mostly revive and splint brand new players that don't have many talents or gang mates. 

Even though this would never happen simply because it is a good talent tree to have in there, but, possibly the talent tree of first aid and what not could be cut down a bit so that people can't simply revive their friends. This would make medics play a bit bigger of a role and possibly make the medic faction a bit more popular and what not.

36 minutes ago, NoName said:

Even though this would never happen simply because it is a good talent tree to have in there, but, possibly the talent tree of first aid and what not could be cut down a bit so that people can't simply revive their friends. This would make medics play a bit bigger of a role and possibly make the medic faction a bit more popular and what not.

Removing the ability for players to revive each other would just end up being 1 gang member goes on medic and runs around with the gang thus having no real medics.

2 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

Removing the ability for players to revive each other would just end up being 1 gang member goes on medic and runs around with the gang thus having no real medics.

If the medic slots were whitelisted though, then they wouldn't be able to just go on medic just to revive their buddies.

9 hours ago, NoName said:

Yeah, that is a very good point. This stuff probably will never get put in simply because, like you stated, the small role that they play and the fact that people can essentially do their jobs fairly easy.

Removing the ability for civilians to revive each other would be such a negative impact on rebel activities there would almost be no reason not to play Olympus for the cartels and such. While some of these changes are some what needed, such as a medic overhaul, I don't see it in the near future.

On 7/14/2016 at 4:20 AM, NoName said:

If the medic slots were whitelisted though, then they wouldn't be able to just go on medic just to revive their buddies.

it wouldint be to hard to get whitelisted. 1 of them could get easily whitelisted and just do as i said before.