Wanted Civilians interaction with cops summed up

Heidelberg

I was an officer in the Boston Police Department for a little over 2 years, and within that short period of time...you would not believe the type of down right circus level excuses i've heard.

These clips are just a sample...I mean think about it, this is just the type of shit caught by one camera, in a country with thousands of cops.

I've got stories for days and days.

7 hours ago, One Eye Jack said:

I was an officer in the Boston Police Department for a little over 2 years, and within that short period of time...you would not believe the type of down right circus level excuses i've heard.

These clips are just a sample...I mean think about it, this is just the type of shit caught by one camera, in a country with thousands of cops.

I've got stories for days and days.

That's just some good RP bruh :kappa:

Edited by Parker
13 hours ago, Parker said:

62440882.jpg

Says the guy who makes a subversive comment, and then gets butt hurt when any type of reaction happens.

It'd be like if I walked up to you in public and called you a random derogatory name, and if you said anything back, I was like "woah dude, didn't you notice my nuance?!".

Do me a favor and get a sticky note, write "irony" on it and paste it on your forehead so you see it every time you wake up in the morning.

:-*

44 minutes ago, One Eye Jack said:

Says the guy who makes a subversive comment, and then gets butt hurt when any type of reaction happens.

It'd be like if I walked up to you in public and called you a random derogatory name, and if you said anything back, I was like "woah dude, didn't you notice my nuance?!".

Do me a favor and get a sticky note, write "irony" on it and paste it on your forehead so you see it every time you wake up in the morning.

:-*

Same