Addressing memory leak issues.

Can we please address the memory leak issues? Now some information on what im talking about if you are unfamiliar. Basically just average playing and for no reason experiencing extreme frame drops down to 1-2 FPS. Now i feel as if this is an apex issue however i feel like it happens to me much more often on ASYLUM servers. On Olympus ive never had a memory leak in around 5 to 10 hours of play time and in around 20 to 30 hours of playing on king of the hill servers ive only experienced it once. However with ASYLUM i have a memory leak every few hours or so i can get throuh a normal day of asylum without memory issues making the game unplay able. Now i feel like this wouldnt be such a big issue but they only seem to happen to me and the most unpleasant times tpyically when PVPing cops or cartels. Does anyone know a swift fix for this or to atleast minimize how often it occurs. 

TLDR= getting a fuck ton of memory leaks where i get 1 fps untill i restart my game and it only seems to happen on asylum how can i fix it?

18 minutes ago, CJNasty said:

so does the APD and only the APD. If civs and cops were balanced it would be fine but it's retarded that cops have no risk.

Yea cops have little risk unless they're LT's undercover and gearing up with 7.62s and vest ghillue etc I've been asking to have that changed where cops can only come back to a fight once or twice, force a one life rule even if you have to. But still cops aren't OP at all, doing banks and fed is largely in favor of the rebels, their position means that we always have to attack and push, while they can just sit on rooftops and dear stands and have to push from one or two areas that offer no cover, when you rush you just hope that the armor in the vehicle holds and they miss their shots. Rebels also get superior weapons than the cops do, only limited officers get large caliber weapons, however your average everyday rebel can get the best gun in the game. Meaning that they all have one, and are all geared to the teeth, Rebels also have better players and actually have commands and are tactical fighters, cop side has little to no leadership and everyone does what they want to do in a fight, they just call out enemy positions.

I could go on forever but the point is that cops and rebels both have pros and cons it's not a matter of which side is superior, it's a matter of who wins more fights, a lot of fights come to winning or losing your engagements.

22 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Yea cops have little risk unless they're LT's undercover and gearing up with 7.62s and vest ghillue etc I've been asking to have that changed where cops can only come back to a fight once or twice, force a one life rule even if you have to. But still cops aren't OP at all, doing banks and fed is largely in favor of the rebels, their position means that we always have to attack and push, while they can just sit on rooftops and dear stands and have to push from one or two areas that offer no cover, when you rush you just hope that the armor in the vehicle holds and they miss their shots. Rebels also get superior weapons than the cops do, only limited officers get large caliber weapons, however your average everyday rebel can get the best gun in the game. Meaning that they all have one, and are all geared to the teeth, Rebels also have better players and actually have commands and are tactical fighters, cop side has little to no leadership and everyone does what they want to do in a fight, they just call out enemy positions.

I could go on forever but the point is that cops and rebels both have pros and cons it's not a matter of which side is superior, it's a matter of who wins more fights, a lot of fights come to winning or losing your engagements.

tl;dr cops who aren't potatoes are op, meaning all cops all balanced.

Edited by CJNasty