Kavala Enterprise LLC-Server 3

Phil.

I will be trying something new in Kavala pretty soon. Car Rentals in Kavala.

Need a hatchback or quad bike for a quick get away? Bring the cash and it will be waiting for you in the square.

Quadbike Rental: $400

Hatchback Rental: $650

SUV Rental: $1200 ($2500 Deposit)

Box Truck Rental: $2500 ($5000 Deposit) *Deposit cannot be waived on this vehicle*

Hatchback Sport: $1000 ($2500 Deposit)

Helicopters and bigger trucks available upon request. All of deposit will be refunded upon the return of the vehicle

* Deposit can be waived with good credit on most vehicles.*

I think it will be something fun to do in Kavala and I could possibly make a few dollars. Will definitely lead to some interesting RP. Open to input, comments, suggestions or if you think it's a horrible idea let me know :) 

Edited by Phil.
50 minutes ago, KillZone said:

Lol I can make money off this rent cars then chop them 

That's why there is a deposit on expensive vehicles, I keep track of who has which car by license plate. I'll know you chopped it, you will loose much more money in gear than you will gain :)

4 hours ago, Maxwell Santos said:

What server

Server 3, guess I should have specified that.

Edited by Phil.

Do you want your cars chopped because this is how you get them chopped. 

At that point the people might as well dish out the money for their own car because it's only a couple hundred to pull it out each time. You might as well just run a taxi service to avoid people taking advantage of the situation because you can't trust the people in Kavala to be honest unless you know the person for sure.

2 minutes ago, Casey Anthony said:

Do you want your cars chopped because this is how you get them chopped. 

At that point the people might as well dish out the money for their own car because it's only a couple hundred to pull it out each time. You might as well just run a taxi service to avoid people taking advantage of the situation because you can't trust the people in Kavala to be honest unless you know the person for sure.

Taxi service is soooo much work though....maybe I'll just go back to selling guns in Kavala. That town could always use more guns :kappa:

Edited by Phil.
Casey Anthony likes this