The Lag

Ok so, I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows by the title what I'm going to ask about.

Wtf is up with all this lag? When I used to play here before the lag was fine. Now, you get into a gunfight,  your opponent zips around and you can't hear gun shots. I  expect lag every now and again but this happens every time I log on and not to just me.

This is a major problem for basically the whole community. I remember there was an asylum update that stated new ddos protection would make it near impossible for people to ddos the server to much effect, and the servers had a huge upgrade resulting in insanely high fps and less ping, what happened to that?

Frames are important and when the server lags, we get fps drops. I used to think that this performance reduction was mainly because of the new Apex expansion but it's not just that. Compared to another major altis life server, Olympus for example, Asylum has weaker performance. 

Something needs to be done about this for the sake of having a good playing experience, maybe remove a couple servers so more resources could be allocated to have higher performance and protection. Maybe have less scripts being ran. I don't know the right solution here but I'm just pointing out the problem. 

The developers have done so well with this server that I don't want to see it ever die. :wub:

Neevo likes this