Trial By Combat

So I was just hanging around Athira HQ today w/some of the other APD when a high priced bounty decided to turn himself in and demand trial by combat. I figured he'd want to go against a sergeant or whatever so I was getting ready for a show when he instead decided to pick me. With a lot of the senior APD there, the pressure was on, especially with @Google™ repeating, "Cadet don't disappoint!" :P. Anyway, it was a fun experience and hopefully the tail end of being a cadet..

The first few minutes are of me just stumbling around trying to figure out what to get as far as gear and then realizing the silencer needed to be removed. 

Enjoy and yeah my walk key still needs to be set. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Jamooze, JAY1HP, Vhantom and 5 others like this
20 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

So I was just hanging around Athira HQ today w/some of the other APD when a high priced bounty decided to turn himself in and demand trial by combat. I figured he'd want to go against a sergeant or whatever so I was getting ready for a show when he instead decided to pick me. With a lot of the senior APD there, the pressure was on, especially with @Google™ repeating, "Cadet don't disappoint!" :P. Anyway, it was a fun experience and hopefully the tail end of being a cadet..

The first few minutes are of me just stumbling around trying to figure out what to get as far as gear and then realizing the silencer needed to be removed. 

Enjoy and yeah my walk key still needs to be set. 

NICE SHOT

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this