So Grizz was the governor before me and he didn't max out taxes. When I was governor, I set taxes to 13% or so and I noticed that every governor (after me) who sets taxes to 20% promises "low taxes" or 0% tax. Wouldn't it just be better if governors had to set "promised" laws and taxes before they were elected? And if they WERE elected, they shouldn't be able to change the laws and taxes. Not butthurt, but I just hate how people running for governor promise things like "FREE PARDONS AND 0% TAXES FOR EVERYONE" and when elected they just set taxes to 20%

Also why does the laws reset every restart? I find it weird how a governor has to log on every 3 hours to change the laws back to what he wants/promised

On 8/1/2016 at 9:38 PM, Romulus said:

Because what you are asking is nonsense.

You are free to govern the people the way you want, in turn allow the corrupt ones to do the same.

On 8/2/2016 at 2:24 PM, JebronLames said:

yeah but now whoever manages to pull the most shit out of their ass gets governor

I mean, really how people get elected majority of the time is getting their whole gang/friends to vote for them. The odd guy wins by going around Kavala. 

I don't think Governors should be able to set taxes at all without the ability to vote them out of government. 

On Tuesday, August 02, 2016 at 1:24 PM, JebronLames said:

yeah but now whoever manages to pull the most shit out of their ass gets governor

Thats LIFE bro people lie about shit all of the time to get what they want or to give you what you want to hear. It is not right and I personally don't agree with it but thats how real world politicians are too.