When that 1 min pops

2 minutes ago, {BOA}Cole said:

Sanctus who made your intro?

Templates mate. I would make my own, but that would probably take me a couple of days to figure out how to use the program and then finally get to making one which would probably take me a bit longer.

{BOA}Cole likes this
Just now, Sanctus said:

Templates mate. I would make my own, but that would probably take me a couple of days to figure out how to use the program and then finally get to making one which would probably take me a bit longer.

Ahh, just curious cause i saw someone with a similar, nice get away btw

GH05T likes this
Just now, TheRealLethal said:

ghostsniper, i killed you so hard you had to change your name? LOL

Not at all.. I just changed it because too many people running around with the name Ghost.. besides, Sanctus means Ghost in Latin. So I'm still technically Ghost ;)

Plus I figured it was time for a name change as I felt like it was a bit old and kiddish. I mean, I did come up with the name around ARMA:OA - DayZ:Mod.. it was a great name but I felt it was time for a change. :)

TheRealLethal likes this
15 hours ago, Sanctus said:

Not at all.. I just changed it because too many people running around with the name Ghost.. besides, Sanctus means Ghost in Latin. So I'm still technically Ghost ;)

Plus I figured it was time for a name change as I felt like it was a bit old and kiddish. I mean, I did come up with the name around ARMA:OA - DayZ:Mod.. it was a great name but I felt it was time for a change. :)

He does make a good point, There has been like a hundred Ghost or Ghost related names :D

GH05T likes this