What To Do And How To Resolve This Issue?

So today I decided to check the Asylum Exchange on server 4. I saw a sweet deal for a MH-9 Hummingbird for only $50,000. I went ahead and bought it (the seller's name was Flyte) but it doesn't seem to appear in my heli garage. I don't know where or how to report this issue and would like some assistance to report this issue. Thanks!

Strider5511 likes this
27 minutes ago, Reece Canyard said:

So today I decided to check the Asylum Exchange on server 4. I saw a sweet deal for a MH-9 Hummingbird for only $50,000. I went ahead and bought it (the seller's name was Flyte) but it doesn't seem to appear in my heli garage. I don't know where or how to report this issue and would like some assistance to report this issue. Thanks!

I'm not 100%, But you might need the talents to even see the heli in your garage.. If you don't already have them.

Google™, Flax and Sliced like this
45 minutes ago, Psycotic said:

Unfortunately, it states " We are not providing compensation for ANYTHING involving the Asylum Exchange. The system is working flawlessly. Please use caution when using this feature." I guess there is nothing to do about this situation. :/

Flax likes this
21 hours ago, Reece Canyard said:

Unfortunately, it states " We are not providing compensation for ANYTHING involving the Asylum Exchange. The system is working flawlessly. Please use caution when using this feature." I guess there is nothing to do about this situation. :/

I would create a bug report and still make a compensation request and reference that you made a bug report and the link. Or hang out in teamspeak in the support channel and await an admin. 

Sliced likes this
On 8/7/2016 at 9:32 PM, Reece Canyard said:

Sounds fishy.. "The system is working flawlessly. Please use caution when using this feature."

Makes it sound like there are problems and they don't want to deal with them.

Phil. likes this