|GC| Ghost Click - Server 2 -OPEN- Experienced Players ONLY

Ghost Click is recruiting on server 2 please read the following. (formally known as *A|S* Animal Style) This is a 100% rebel gang we will be running drugs, patrolling redzones, and trying to take cartels, and bank robbery.

*First off add me on steam and you can continue with the next steps http://steamcommunity.com/id/capone22

Okay now message me on steam and i will ask you some questions as soon as I get your message.

Questions I will ask,

1. What is your history with gangs on Asylum?

2. Do you have a basic understanding on weapons, load outs, how to run all drugs?

3. What other games do you play besides Arma?

4. How active are you on Asylum? Casual or Hardcore? {casuals are welcome}

5. Do you have an economy built for yourself how much money in current bank account? ( we will make lots of money )

6. Are you willing to spend money on loadouts/gear/vehicals?

7. How old are you? and what gender Male or Female?

8. What is your main skill, Driver? Pilot? Sniper? Lookout? 

9. How well do you role play, if you were to rate yourself 1 to 10, 1 being the worst what would you rate yourself?

Please note that every member in this gang is 25+ years old.

IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED YOU WILL BE RANKED UPON YOUR ACTIVENESS *CASUAL PLAYERS ARE STILL WELCOME*

arma3_snipers_screen_01.png

Edited by capone1337

1. What is your history with gangs on Asylum?Forgot

2. Do you have a basic understanding on weapons, load outs, how to run all drugs?I like weed and i am OP with the rook

3. What other games do you play besides Arma?hl3,tf2,overwatch,lol,dota,csgo,rust

4. How active are you on Asylum? Casual or Hardcore? {casuals are welcome}Superhardcore

5. Do you have an economy built for yourself how much money in current bank account? ( we will make lots of money )robbed gas station yesterday so got some money

6. Are you willing to spend money on loadouts/gear/vehicals?I will have to rob more gas stations but sure.

7. How old are you? and what gender Male or Female?Transgender, 17

8. What is your main skill, Driver? Pilot? Sniper? Lookout? I have good pc so i sit far out with binos and watch.

9. How well do you role play, if you were to rate yourself 1 to 10, 1 being the worst what would you rate yourself?10/10

Edited by wilber38
SwisherZ likes this
13 hours ago, wilber38 said:

1. What is your history with gangs on Asylum?Forgot

2. Do you have a basic understanding on weapons, load outs, how to run all drugs?I like weed and i am OP with the rook

3. What other games do you play besides Arma?hl3,tf2,overwatch,lol,dota,csgo,rust

4. How active are you on Asylum? Casual or Hardcore? {casuals are welcome}Superhardcore

5. Do you have an economy built for yourself how much money in current bank account? ( we will make lots of money )robbed gas station yesterday so got some money

6. Are you willing to spend money on loadouts/gear/vehicals?I will have to rob more gas stations but sure.

7. How old are you? and what gender Male or Female?Transgender, 17

8. What is your main skill, Driver? Pilot? Sniper? Lookout? I have good pc so i sit far out with binos and watch.

9. How well do you role play, if you were to rate yourself 1 to 10, 1 being the worst what would you rate yourself?10/10

Add me on steam 

No gang history I want to join a gang

2. Do you have a basic understanding on weapons, load outs, how to run all drugs?

Yes

CSGO, Just Cause 2, Payday 2, Sid Meier's Civilization V

Casual to Hardcore both 

5. Do you have an economy built for yourself how much money in current bank account? ( we will make lots of money )

100k on hold 

Yes 

17 Male

Good with heli driver, Gunner and manymore

9. How well do you role play, if you were to rate yourself 1 to 10, 1 being the worst what would you rate yourself?

7-8

Edited by Mr.Wolf
2 hours ago, Mr.Wolf said:

No gang history I want to join a gang

Yes

CSGO, Just Cause 2, Payday 2, Sid Meier's Civilization V

Casual to Hardcore both 

100k on hold 

Yes 

17 Male

Good with heli driver, Gunner and manymore

7-8

11866617_Rejected_Without_Review_1.jpg