The Hostage Situation

19 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I noticed something in this video that Asylum badly needs, an NLR timer! If they can get it working in A3L then I don't see why Paratus can't make something similar for Asylum. 

They have said it would require more staff, rule changes etc. and honestly, Asylum and A3L are 2 very different communities. You can't compare the 2.

2 hours ago, Reavantos said:

They have said it would require more staff, rule changes etc. and honestly, Asylum and A3L are 2 very different communities. You can't compare the 2.

Well just to clarify my statement, I should have said NLR only for cops at illegal zones, not civs with the caveat that the NLR wouldn't apply if there's 5 or less cops online. Something along those lines to make drug fields more active again and a better challenge for the APD. 

6 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Well just to clarify my statement, I should have said NLR only for cops at illegal zones, not civs with the caveat that the NLR wouldn't apply if there's 5 or less cops online. Something along those lines to make drug fields more active again and a better challenge for the APD. 

Ya I agree that would be cool.

6 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

The reason why there isn't a NLR is because its supposed to simulate a real police force. In real life the cops wouldnt magically stop coming to a fire fight. Another reason is rebels have access to better gear so its easier for rebels to kill police officers.