fix the servers, asylum 1 didn't go down at all Saturday and it was amazing. it has gone down like 10 times already today cmon. plz do something about the connection issues, if u think its the exchange add it back for like 3 days let people get their sh!t then take it away again. maybe get some Ddoss protection? idk just something 

Edited by Kaif Trump
Brendon Smith, Haych and savage (; like this
1 minute ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I'm sure the big red font will surely get things rolling. And this is Asylum, you should expect frequent DDOS and performance issues, it's nothing out of the ordinary.

i used it to grab the readers attention ;). servers weren't like this a couple years ago, they gave up and moved on to identity maybe?

they would get more donation money if they kept the server up first or make better donation rewards. i donated a couple years back to be able to buy the sport hatch (50$) now u can get it without donating, dumb idea to change that if they want money because i would never have donated if it wasn't for hatch like most people 

All that money you made from Lootbox's can be spent on some better protection no?

I've seen servers in the past get severely hit for a couple days, they implement some fix's, and boom, ddos has stopped. Makes me wonder when Paratus say's "We have the best protection". 

Or maybe try a different approach and use a different strategy to combat these  'severe' attacks.

Edited by Haych
2 hours ago, Kaif Trump said:

maybe get some Ddoss protection? 

They have ddoss protection. But it can only protect you sooo much. 

iservers weren't like this a couple years ago

Asylum has always had its up and downs moments when being attacked. The servers were offline once for two full weeks due to ddoss, and this was within the last two years.

they would get more donation money if they kept the server up first or make better donation rewards. i donated a couple years back to be able to buy the sport hatch (50$) now u can get it without donating, dumb idea to change that if they want money because i would never have donated if it wasn't for hatch like most people 

Bohemia Interactive is the reason that Asylum is only allowed 'specific' donator rewards. If Asylum decides to make 'better' donator rewards, they have to go through Bohemia before they do so, or else Battle-eye would get removed again and then you would really be spamming with RED, GIANT FONT!!!

6 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

They have ddoss protection. But it can only protect you sooo much. 

Asylum has always had its up and downs moments when being attacked. The servers were offline once for two full weeks due to ddoss, and this was within the last two years.

Bohemia Interactive is the reason that Asylum is only allowed 'specific' donator rewards. If Asylum decides to make 'better' donator rewards, they have to go through Bohemia before they do so, or else Battle-eye would get removed again and then you would really be spamming with RED, GIANT FONT!!!

Good job explaining, but back when i played the servers rarely went down especially not at least 1 every hour like it does now ;)

p.s where u in innovative?

Edited by Kaif Trump