Insurgents - Recruitment - [Open] - [Server 4]

Vulcan

3 hours ago, wunderbread11 said:

In-game Name: wunderbread11

Hello there Wunderbread,

We thank you for your application but I am sorry to inform you that your application has been denied.

The reasons are:

1- Not enough hours/experienc on Asylum.

2- Not financially stable.

We wish you best of luck for finding a suitable gang. You may re-apply once you meet full requirements.

On 12/28/2015 at 5:00 PM, Cawkem said:

In-game Name: Cawkem

Timezone:UTC+2:00 Athens, Bucharest, Romania

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? : Actually yea..i got banned once ; i killed on sight a cop thinking that there was red zone but actually it wasn't..so yeah mistakes were made,since then i never got banned.

Have you ever been in a gang before? Yep i'm not sure u heard about ||RO||,Royal Outlaws like 1 and a half year ago it was sooo fun, we were doin' alot of cartels ,meth runs with the gang,robbing banks and stuff, we were basically friends with the cops xD. (depends)

Are you financially stable? Yes. 800k

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? 603 hours, emm i can't put it here i can link it after :\

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? i think more than a half(440..), long time ago i was playing alot of wasteland too so yeah D:.

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? : yep, did all of them ; pretty sure.

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) : I just want to join a group of people who want to have fun, i dont really care that much about money.

Do you have any friends in the gang? Nope.

+1

In-game Name: Vhasj
Timezone:
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? no
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Saints,Defiance
Are you financially stable? yes
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 366h on arma 3
https://gyazo.com/96f009bc9cf0106c15decae0d9536940

And 444h on arma 2 https://gyazo.com/de1536b4fc44b6d3a3ab2fcb18e99c3c
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? prob all the hours that i have on arma 3
Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) There are nice people in it and i like the atmosphere
Do you have any friends in the gang? yes

• 3 weeks later...

In-game Name: Dwayne Johnson
Timezone:cest
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why?once, got unbanned after 1 day, shot a kavalatroll and got banned
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. The outfits
Are you financially stable?yes
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]https://gyazo.com/172bd64fe67226c76c470bd3c08afce7
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?700

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves?yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum)I am a fighter, i like to fight and fight in a crew. I want a gank that can fight banks and cartels, even if we are overmaned and i believe that you can. I also believe it would be fun wo play with you guys cuz you have  Experience people in your gang and that often makes the gank alot more fun to play with. I don't know what to say anymore so to get those 100 words, im gonna tlk about my self! i am a long range shooter, good aim, have alot of money and plenty of  Experienc in cartels and banks.
Do you have any friends in the gang? nope

Just now, wilber38 said:

Hello there Dwayne,

After looking into your application, we have decided to accept you for an interview. I will send you the teamspeak IP in a private message, and once you join a higher up will pull you in as soon as possible.

-In game name: Michael 
-Previous gangs: None only rebel in other server called EVO
-Hours on arma 3: around 700 
-How much money: i only have 900k
-Donator rank (if any): none but will donate if needed
-Why do you want to join: Im new to the asylum server and im just looking for a gang that i would be able to join long term 
-Why should we accept you: Im a exerpianced player with a good shot and a player that wont piss gang member off and players that will enjoy playing with me
-Hours on asylum (Roughly):250
-Do you know any of our members: no

Where you from:Illinoi

On 5/23/2016 at 9:12 PM, liteify said:

Hello there Michael,

After looking into your application, we have decided to accept you for an interview. I will send you the teamspeak IP in a private message, and once you join a higher up will pull you in as soon as possible.

Edited by Vulcan
12 hours ago, Vulcan said:

Hello there Michael,

After looking into your application, we have decided to accept you for an interview. I will send you the teamspeak IP in a private message, and once you join a higher up will pull you in as soon as possible.

You are retarded, he applied to like 50 other fucking gangs.

On 5/21/2016 at 8:34 PM, wilber38 said:

Timezone:cest
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why?once, got unbanned after 1 day, shot a kavalatroll and got banned
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. The outfits
Are you financially stable?yes
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]https://gyazo.com/172bd64fe67226c76c470bd3c08afce7
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?700

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves?yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum)I am a fighter, i like to fight and fight in a crew. I want a gank that can fight banks and cartels, even if we are overmaned and i believe that you can. I also believe it would be fun wo play with you guys cuz you have  Experience people in your gang and that often makes the gank alot more fun to play with. I don't know what to say anymore so to get those 100 words, im gonna tlk about my self! i am a long range shooter, good aim, have alot of money and plenty of  Experienc in cartels and banks.
Do you have any friends in the gang? nope

+1 did a cartel with him <3

On 5/23/2016 at 9:12 PM, liteify said:

Hello there Michael,

After looking further into your application, we have discovered that you have applied to multipile gangs, we will give you 2 days to choose the gang you want to be in, and you can respond in the recruitment thread, if you fail to respond within 2 days you'll be removed and able to re-apply after 1 month.

41 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

Hello there Michael,

After looking further into your application, we have discovered that you have applied to multipile gangs, we will give you 2 days to choose the gang you want to be in, and you can respond in the recruitment thread, if you fail to respond within 2 days you'll be removed and able to re-apply after 1 month.

now does that 1 month start when he is removed in 2 days or today from the warning... i am just curious so ik when to start my timer

william likes this
10 hours ago, Whitey said:

now does that 1 month start when he is removed in 2 days or today from the warning... i am just curious so ik when to start my timer

He wont even keep track man, It will be a week or so before he can even apply again or maybe even some days....