Insurgents - Recruitment - [Open] - [Server 4]

Vulcan

The Insurgents
[Experienced players only] 

DI5DxYk.jpg

About us...
Insurgents is an old gang who mainly focuses on fighting cartels, robbing banks, doing prison breaks, and having fun. The gang started as a small group of friends and its been growing ever since. We are currently looking for active members who are willing to join us and fight with us.

Requirments

- 1000 hours on Arma -

- Decent RP -

- Familiar with the rules of the server -

- Maturity, must be older than 16 [Exceptions can be made] -

- Must be financially stable and able to make money from time to time -

- Activity -

- Experience with cartels and bank -

- Ability to follow gang rules -

Application format

In-game Name:
Are you financially stable?
How many hours do you have on Arma 3 / Asylum? [Provide a screenshot]

Do you have any experience with cartels?
Why do you want to join Insurgents?
Do you have any friends in the gang?

If you don't want to publicly place an application then feel free to message Vulcan the application.

If you got denied for not having all requirements, you may reapply when you meet full requirements.

Thanks in advance to all those who applied to Insurgents, we will reply as soon as possible.

Roster

Spoiler

- Leader -

Vulcan

Churu (2)

- Senior(s) -

CadeRooney

Frank Goodman/Potato

- Senior Rebels -

Emil

- Rebels -

Hymenbuster

Nightfury

EmanuelMitrones

Tony

Everest

Trials are not listed.

conv_48.jpg

conv_52.jpg

Edited by Vulcan

In-game Name: Don Corleone

Timezone: amsterdam dunno which one hah

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? No

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please

mention the names of those gangs. Yes team aph and M.I.S

Are you financially stable?at the moment i have 120K

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide

a screenshot] almost 200

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?

Almost 130

Tell us about yourself.i am on my phone now wrighting this so if you guys let me tell my story on teamspeak that would be great!

Greetings don

In-game Name: Cody Verdes

Timezone: Eastern, US

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Yes, for RDM a while ago figured out why it was considered.

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Yes, Catalyst and Legacy

Are you financially stable? Well, I have $8k right now still waiting for comp.

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] SstV2h1.png

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 500

Tell us about yourself: I usually play on Arma 3 when I have no homework, or just have nothing to do and I am aiming to become a good programmer. :)

In-game Name: sujay

Timezone: INDIA

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? :NEVER

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs: No i have not been in a gang

Are you financially stable?: Yes I have 980+

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]:https://gyazo.com/c3ce855624a67425198aea28e4f6da47

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?:About a mounth

Tell us about yourself: I am just looking for good friends to play with.I am trying to become a software engineer

Application format

In-game Name: {RiG} KarmaFox

Timezone: Est (US & CANADA)

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Yes, I was banned once before because of RDM.

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. I was in Syndicate lead by Omar. After Asylum was hacked he never joined back and made the gang so I joined RipGear, my second gang.

Are you financially stable? Yes, all of the gangs I have been in so far make sure you are independent.

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 319 at the time of this post. http://imgur.com/pNORWPO

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 200 or so.

Tell us about yourself. I am 14, and I realize there are a lot of annoying 'little kids' on Altis but I am not one of them. If you ask any member of Syndicate they have always told me that I am the best of my kind as a joke. Meaning I am the nicest, respectful, and mature you can call a little kid. I play on Altis approximately 7 hours a day during the week and 10 a day during the weekends. I am looking for an active gang because Syndicate let me down being so inactive. I hope I can join and thank you for taking your time to read this :)

In-game Name:Beifang Ming

Timezone:CET UTC +1h(summertime UTC +2)

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why?hacking tird party app, Mass RDM, Mass VDM

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs.Yes Fukienese dragons you financially stable?yes I have 5 dolar for doing sucky sucky for 5 dolar you know kappa kappa

How many hours do you have on Arma 3?https://gyazo.com/c5656ea9a6c2fbc04c352285f81f425d

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 1700 hours

Tell us about yourself.I Chinees lifes in Kavala trying to free civs form the corrupt APD

how do not let us do cocaine and smoke weed everday

{Harry} likes this
In-game Name:Beifang Ming

Timezone:CET UTC +1h(summertime UTC +2)

Have you ever banned before? If yes' date=' why?hacking tird party app, Mass RDM, Mass VDM[/size']

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs.Yes Fukienese dragons you financially stable?yes I have 5 dolar for doing sucky sucky for 5 dolar you know kappa kappa

How many hours do you have on Arma 3?https://gyazo.com/c5656ea9a6c2fbc04c352285f81f425d

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 1700 hours

Tell us about yourself.I Chinees lifes in Kavala trying to free civs form the corrupt APD

how do not let us do cocaine and smoke weed everday

10/10 would ban again,

In-game Name: Tragic

Timezone: central

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Yes, exploit

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Imperium Corp, ATF, Raiders, and Dynasty

Are you financially stable? Yes, Currently have $776000

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/343ff2259a53fe85c6ada6466fd9ac2c

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? most of my arma 3 hours are on asylum so i would say about 1600

Tell us about yourself. I live in Illinois, US like to play arma often with good guys and looking for a good group of guys that i can roll with and hopefully fight a lot with.

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Imperium Corp, ATF, Raiders, and Dynasty

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/343ff2259a53fe85c6ada6466fd9ac2c

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? most of my arma 3 hours are on asylum so i would say about 1600

Tell us about yourself. I live in Illinois, US like to play arma often with good guys and looking for a good group of guys that i can roll with and hopefully fight a lot with.

+1 really good guy

Approved for interview. Messaging ts details.

In-game Name: Jaack:)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? 3 Day RDM Ban.

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. I have been apart of Altis Task Force, RipGear, BountyFuckers and smaller gangs from time to time.

Are you financially stable? Yes and I will be back to grinding money once turtle poaching is back. I float around 500k normally.

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/d4939f490cd9a468047b77a82f899949

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? Nearly all my hours are in Asylum so I would say about 430/463

Tell us about yourself. Im not the average person who sits there and screams when they see an offroad driving to the bank while robbing it and can deal with doing tac comms pretty easily and fairly. Im a very good pilot and have a great shot. I have done probably 7 banks, 2 Prison Breaks and 1 Federal Reserve Robbery. I play probably 6 hours a day at the least and I am a very active player on Asylum. Hope I can join :)

Approved for inteview. TS will be PM'ed

IGN: Travels

Time zone: EST

Banned Before: No

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please

*mention the names of those gangs. RipGear, Bounty Fuckers, ATF.

Am I financially stable: Yes.

How many hours on Arma 3: 275 hrs.

How Many Hours on Asylum: 180 hrs.

About Yourself: I'm pretty mature and im willing spend money for the gang and use my vehicles and stuff so I don't have a problem with sharing I mainly just like to have fun and role play.

In-game Name: Mako 31 Age: 24 Timezone: central time us/Canada Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? No Have you ever been in a gang before? Yes, the patriots (now known as the black hand) Are you financially stable? Yes How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]

http://gyazo.com/2d1b6b1ef87acf4ed190e32edb91b83d

223 hrs How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 3/4th of the top number Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I believe I am a valued asset. I have experience and i an mature. I like working with people to get things done. You become my friend I will cover your six tell death, even after that I will still cover your six. I know how to make money in all different ways. I shoot and cover pretty good. I know how to stradigize and be stealth like. I am good at dodging bullets and people. I like to have fun. I love to be a rebel and fight against those who appose us. I am an excellent pilot. I love your logo. If you except me, you will not be disappointed. Do you have any friends in the gang? No

In-game Name: Cawkem

Timezone:UTC+2:00 Athens, Bucharest, Romania

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? : Actually yea..i got banned once ; i killed on sight a cop thinking that there was red zone but actually it wasn't..so yeah mistakes were made,since then i never got banned.

Have you ever been in a gang before? Yep i'm not sure u heard about ||RO||,Royal Outlaws like 1 and a half year ago it was sooo fun, we were doin' alot of cartels ,meth runs with the gang,robbing banks and stuff, we were basically friends with the cops xD. (depends)

Are you financially stable? Yes. 800k

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? 603 hours, emm i can't put it here i can link it after :\

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? i think more than a half(440..), long time ago i was playing alot of wasteland too so yeah D:.

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? : yep, did all of them ; pretty sure.

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) : I just want to join a group of people who want to have fun, i dont really care that much about money.

Do you have any friends in the gang? Nope.

Alec-I likes this

In-game Name: M1cro Machine

Timezone: Eastern

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? NO

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs.

Ive been in the groups ands i hang out with diffrent gangs but never joined by my choice

Yes i do daily runs of meth and buy my own rebel load outs

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]

copy and paste the link here :

http://tinypic.com/r/o8duo1/9

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 650 i started very early on asylum but changed my name

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves?

Yes ive helped out with federal banks, and maybe 1 or 2 prison breaks

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum)

The reason i want to join insurgents is because ive hanged out in groups been with people, i just want to be in here for having fun you guys seem like cool guys i want some where to hang out and have fun on arma im looking for a chill group that likes to do big jobs and like having a good time

No but we have meet and i have been cool with them

In-game Name: M1cro Machine

Timezone: Eastern

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? NO

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs.

Ive been in the groups ands i hang out with diffrent gangs but never joined by my choice

Yes i do daily runs of meth and buy my own rebel load outs

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]

copy and paste the link here :

http://tinypic.com/r/o8duo1/9

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 650 i started very early on asylum but changed my name

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves?

Yes ive helped out with federal banks, and maybe 1 or 2 prison breaks

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum)

The reason i want to join insurgents is because ive hanged out in groups been with people, i just want to be in here for having fun you guys seem like cool guys i want some where to hang out and have fun on arma im looking for a chill group that likes to do big jobs and like having a good time

No but we have meet and i have been cool with them

Expand on your application for why you want to join insurgents, you have 3 days.

In-game Name: Alec

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. No

Are you financially stable? Yeah

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] Only 257 http://steamcommunity.com/id/glurch2891/

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? atleast 200

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I want to join the insurgents because it seemed like it would be a fun new thing to join a gang and i've never been in a gang. Me and friends have tried bank robberies but have failed and i wanted to do stuff with a coordinated team. Also i chose this group specifically because a friend of mine is in it. I have 250k in money i believe so i'm not poor but i'm, not rich either, but i have killed probably 300 cops and hundreds more civilians that deserved to die. So if you could please accept me into your gang even though I don't meet the criteria of 500 hours that would be great.

Do you have any friends in the gang? XM1cro_MachineX

In-game Name: REX

Timezone: canada EST

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? for combat log but i was new

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Valorous and minorities

Are you financially stable? yes but still working on it

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]https://gyazo.com/36b325ab8bbd19c84a5522b2c3a873a7

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 500+

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? haven't done them much but i know how to do it

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I would like to join insurgent because im looking for an active and friendly gang that works together to make money mess around with, I'm also a good shot with rifles and a great support ( far range ) and i always have my teams back even if my "life" is at risk ( in game ) and always ready to help out and do activities.

Do you have any friends in the gang? churu, northern, jaack, voltage, VULCAN and martin and a few more :)

In-game Name: Alec

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. No

Are you financially stable? Yeah

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] Only 257 http://steamcommunity.com/id/glurch2891/

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? atleast 200

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I want to join the insurgents because it seemed like it would be a fun new thing to join a gang and i've never been in a gang. Me and friends have tried bank robberies but have failed and i wanted to do stuff with a coordinated team. Also i chose this group specifically because a friend of mine is in it. I have 250k in money i believe so i'm not poor but i'm, not rich either, but i have killed probably 300 cops and hundreds more civilians that deserved to die. So if you could please accept me into your gang even though I don't meet the criteria of 500 hours that would be great.

Do you have any friends in the gang? XM1cro_MachineX

Denied, did not reply in-time. You may also re-apply when you meet full requirements.

Thanks for your interest in joinning Insurgents.

Polaris likes this
In-game Name: REX

Timezone: canada EST

Have you ever banned before? If yes' date=' why? for combat log but i was new

Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Valorous and minorities

Are you financially stable? yes but still working on it

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot']https://gyazo.com/36b325ab8bbd19c84a5522b2c3a873a7

How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 500+

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? haven't done them much but i know how to do it

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I would like to join insurgent because im looking for an active and friendly gang that works together to make money mess around with, I'm also a good shot with rifles and a great support ( far range ) and i always have my teams back even if my "life" is at risk ( in game ) and always ready to help out and do activities.

Do you have any friends in the gang? churu, northern, jaack, voltage, VULCAN and martin and a few more :)

Good luck Rex! :)