Bounty hunters restraining

but this is a bit beyond a joke. Try not to rdm them because they're running at you, so as not to break any rules you try to run instead when you actually have a gun and they're running at you with a badge, you've warned them enough, you turn around tell em hands up, boom too late, they've restrained you.

running into a town to get some food and water? some ghost jumps out behind the bushes and 'tackles me to the ground'. it's really silly. maybe an animation for it would be good, so you can shoot people who do so without it being rdm

Yes, now you don't have to pay somewhat of attention of your surrounding and not let someone get right up on you if you're wanted. Literally, you had to be incredibly stupid for this to happen to you. I mean, this didn't stop most rebels and pistol bangers from getting their friends to camp the courthouse or even killing a bounty hunter after they were done looking for them. You guys were complaining over one thing that might happen to you if you were dumb enough to stand around while wanted. Rebels have a ridiculous advantage over bounty hunters but cry over this shit.

Yes' date=' now you don't have to pay somewhat of attention of your surrounding and not let someone get right up on you if you're wanted. Literally, you had to be incredibly stupid for this to happen to you. I mean, this didn't stop most rebels and pistol bangers from getting their friends to camp the courthouse or even killing a bounty hunter after they were done looking for them. You guys were complaining over one thing that might happen to you if you were dumb enough to stand around while wanted. Rebels have a ridiculous advantage over bounty hunters but cry over this shit.[/quote']

Its not paying attention. If someone is running up in a busy area such as Kavala or Agia (Where I was) and you're shooting someone or doing something, you can get distracted. I was shooting someone, about to turn and initiate on the guy who restrained me, but I was cuffed before I could even turn because I was still shooting a vehicle. Its an unfair advantage.

Its not paying attention. If someone is running up in a busy area such as Kavala or Agia (Where I was) and you're shooting someone or doing something' date=' you can get distracted. I was shooting someone, about to turn and initiate on the guy who restrained me, but I was cuffed before I could even turn because I was still shooting a vehicle. Its an unfair advantage.[/quote']

It sounds like a bad case of tunnel vision more than anything.