The Black Market has some Issues

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Herr Jordel said:

As I continue crafting mk18 and katibas I can't stop thinking more an more that the recipes are a bit absurd as you need cocaine and heroin (and other drugs)to produce them, also there's no vests or grenades and the weapons are pretty limited.

If the weapons didnt require illegal items there would be 0 risk in crafting them.  

5 hours ago, Herr Jordel said:

As I continue crafting mk18 and katibas I can't stop thinking more an more that the recipes are a bit absurd as you need cocaine and heroin (and other drugs)to produce them, also there's no vests or grenades and the weapons are pretty limited.

It kind of makes sense actually, you trade a highly desired illegal item for another highly desired illegal item. It would be stupid if you are actually using cocaine to manufacture the weapon but it does make sense as a trade. 

George likes this

I swear. This is turning into that stupid Drug lockup idea that has been suggested 90000000 times. 

Refer to a prior post I made.....

No.

Needs to be some way to force interaction via making you go to town/rebel.

Backpacks didn't store in crates, but if you have a garage, you can at least get an assault pack at your house via the talent.

You have to go to town for meds in order to give the cops a chance to catch you, you can't just live out of your house without ever having visited a town.

It's the same for mags and clothing. There needs to be some risk, you shouldn't be able to craft everything ever. 

And before someone says "Interaction can be had gathering or at BMP", kys. If I were able to show player density/player pop/player deaths within areas, it would be near nonexistant at places like High yield/BMP. Whereas in towns at rebel, these things are much higher thus more likely to cause interaction/loss. 

I get your point and I'm not saying that they should be crafted without risk or requiring illegal items. 

The black market is an illegal area and there could be a gun grade steel that you have to make at the illegal foundry or something. 

If it's well done I don't see the problem with having a lot of craftable items.

1 minute ago, Hubschrauber said:

Are you drunk Axe? I'm not understanding where were going with this conversation. =)

My point being:

Havent touched a wetsuit in months because I just started getting killed while underwater due to Desync. 

But feel free to come to my island anytime. I still reside there

Edited by Axe