break time

motokokoto

Well after having my session time once again sucked away from RDM'rs who get a giggle from shooting unaware people and refusing to negotiate with me through the rules of the asylum I've decided to have a break. I know recording software is a thing; but if the Asylum community members blatantly break rules because they know only a few people can record, I think i'll just take a good long break instead of devoting my time to being mad as F at RDM scenarios and having to record every life session and file reports for every single dickhead who fails to understand the rules or trying to communicate with these people.

I'll be back by 30 days time. lol

Look man it is Literally impossible to fix this without doing a whitelisted server. (which will never happen).

Paratus likes being a click and play server, and we being the most popular life server we get a ton of unique players every day.  our admins can write rules until the end of time, but the people who break them wont read them in the first place.

coming into the server, getting pissed and quitting because of this, maybe your not ready for a multiplayer rpg game.  don't worry its not cut out for everyone.

nahh just

On 10/14/2016 at 5:17 AM, KillZone said:

Look man it is Literally impossible to fix this without doing a whitelisted server. (which will never happen).

Paratus likes being a click and play server, and we being the most popular life server we get a ton of unique players every day.  our admins can write rules until the end of time, but the people who break them wont read them in the first place.

coming into the server, getting pissed and quitting because of this, maybe your not ready for a multiplayer rpg game.  don't worry its not cut out for everyone.

very true. When I come back I'll bring a camera but for now Im'a just chill for a bit