Medic Y inventory

The medic slot needs its own y inventory, just like undercover, separate from the regular and warrant slots. When you get the higher perks for medic you only carry one blood, splint and pain killer. For me that can be a real turn off for the warrant slot because then I have to redesign my y inventory to fit the need of warrant so I have to drop extra equipment and then go pick up more blood bags and whatnot. Then when I go to play medic again I have to reverse the whole process. Adding this would make it much more fun to play the warrant slot IMO.

18 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

So much coding for such a little thing. I personally like the way it is because it can get you una bad situation if you didn't refill your blood bags or painkillers or medical. Also when you are on Medic and have more than you need, you can give it to other cops that are in need :)

I feel like most of it could be copy and paste scripting because it is already there for undercover.

I like to carry other things like extra spike strips, tracking devices, nitro, etc. on medic and this change would be useful to not have to drop that stuff.

1 hour ago, Phantom Viper said:

The medic slot needs its own y inventory, just like undercover, separate from the regular and warrant slots. When you get the higher perks for medic you only carry one blood, splint and pain killer. For me that can be a real turn off for the warrant slot because then I have to redesign my y inventory to fit the need of warrant so I have to drop extra equipment and then go pick up more blood bags and whatnot. Then when I go to play medic again I have to reverse the whole process. Adding this would make it much more fun to play the warrant slot IMO.

Sounds horrible.......