Toxic Community

40 minutes ago, Kieran said:

TFW you change your name because you keep getting roasted by the whole community

real reason im changing my name is because i honestly just dont care to argue with retards anymore find someone else to build your ego at this point im blocking all that want to shit talk me because i just want to play the game to have fun and honestly this community has turned into a ego fest and i wont be part of it anymore. the fact that your even here talking about me changing my name proves my point ive said litterly nothing to you nor do i even know who you are and youre shit talking me you have no clue who i am so keep it that way and stay off my posts

Edited by Stormzy
Aslan likes this
23 hours ago, Stormzy said:

real reason im changing my name is because i honestly just dont care to argue with retards anymore find someone else to build your ego at this point im blocking all that want to shit talk me because i just want to play the game to have fun and honestly this community has turned into a ego fest and i wont be part of it anymore. the fact that your even here talking about me changing my name proves my point ive said litterly nothing to you nor do i even know who you are and youre shit talking me you have no clue who i am so keep it that way and stay off my posts

REKT!