Arma problem

It's rare but has anyone else recently been having a problem where you just drop to 4-1 frames and can't stop it? I have to restart arma to fix it. And all the textures break into basically polygons and start T posing in the ground. It's probably just me but damn I can't figure out what's wrong. Like I auto detect my video and that doesn't even fix it. I fixed once by tabing out and back in but it doesn't seem to do the tricks anymore. Anyone have any suggestions if you can even have enough info to know what's going on?

If you're in a situation where logging out could get you in a bind. Run and hide in a corner and turn your sampling down to 50% and wait for it to bring your frames back. Once you are back to your normal range of frames, turn it back to 100% and see if it helped. Works for me 90% of the time. 

@xXx42oNoSc0pExXx

Edited by (IFRIT)Mitch
xXx42oNoSc0pExXx likes this
Just now, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

If you're in a situation where logging out could get you in a bind. Run and hide in a corner and turn your sampling down to 50% and wait for it to bring your frames back. Once you are back to your normal range of frames, turn it back to 100% and see if it helped. Works for me 90% of the time. 

@xXx42oNoSc0pExXx

I'll try that thanks 

3 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

@xXx42oNoSc0pExXx

the fuck?

I cant even hit escape when i mem leak. 

Ive had mem leaks so ad that CTRL ALT Delete wont work and i have to completely restart.