MØИGØLS | CLOSED

Seth

In-Game Name: Trent-

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): 1790 hours on Arma 3, https://gyazo.com/3b3647f2351f5c97c60d30a35b0a840b

Bank Balance: about 400k

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord? Yes i have a mic and Ts3 and Discord

Current and Past Gangs? I was in the Mongols before but left to live a different life style on S5 but miss the gang life style so i want to get back into it.

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? I'm not currently in a gang at this moment.

Why do you want to join our gang? I want to join your gang because i miss the gang aspect of arma. i want to fight the turfs and cartels again and always be on the run from the cops.

Who in the gang can vouch for you? Vinnie Ricci... again.

54 minutes ago, Trenton776 said:

In-Game Name: Trent-

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): 1790 hours on Arma 3, https://gyazo.com/3b3647f2351f5c97c60d30a35b0a840b

Bank Balance: about 400k

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord? Yes i have a mic and Ts3 and Discord

Current and Past Gangs? I was in the Mongols before but left to live a different life style on S5 but miss the gang life style so i want to get back into it.

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? I'm not currently in a gang at this moment.

Why do you want to join our gang? I want to join your gang because i miss the gang aspect of arma. i want to fight the turfs and cartels again and always be on the run from the cops.

Who in the gang can vouch for you? Vinnie Ricci... again.

Denied

Best of luck!

In-Game Name: Ballgame

EU, or NA: NA

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required):

660+

Displaying image1.JPG

Why do you want to join Mongols: 

I want to join the Mongols because I am a good player who often fights at cartels turfs and dealers. I am a good heli pilot. I feel that I would be a good addition to the gang.

What can you bring to Mongols:

I can bring my experience as a player to help kill anyone who tries to stand in the Mongols way. I often fly planes around the map so I could be a lookout over coke pit and processing and alert the gang if there and any cops or hostile players.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you:

fRaMeDrOp DeSkToP

Legacy Joey (irl friend)

Edited by Cooperwinn11
34 minutes ago, Cooperwinn11 said:

In-Game Name: Ballgame

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required):

660+

Displaying image1.JPG

Why do you want to join Mongols: 

I want to join the Mongols because I am a good player who often fights at cartels turfs and dealers. I am a good heli pilot. I feel that I would be a good addition to the gang.

What can you bring to Mongols:

I can bring my experience as a player to help kill anyone who tries to stand in the Mongols way. I often fly planes around the map so I could be a lookout over coke pit and processing and alert the gang if there and any cops or hostile players.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you:

fRaMeDrOp DeSkToP

Legacy Joey (irl friend)

Accepted as Tria
Teamspeak Invite has been sent.

1. In-Game Name: neyney21
  2. Age: 20
  3. Country: NA
  4. Arma 3 hours: 590
  5. Previous gangs:crack smoking monkeys, from server 1.
  6. i want to join the mongols because i hear you guys are a good tactical rolling gang, have some of the richest players among all the servers, i would like to make more money play with more experienced players and have fun.i want to learn to be more professional within the rpg community and become a well trained killer!
  7. I can bring a friendly fun tactical personality to the gang help take turfs, and cartels. be a team player listen orders and work hard to kill the enemy, and anyone who tries to bother us, i can try work with others outside the gangs to make deals, or just shoot first, depending what i am ordered by a higher up.
  8. nekro 

4 hours ago, neyney21 said:
  1. In-Game Name: neyney21
  2. Age: 20
  3. Country: NA
  4. Arma 3 hours: 590
  5. Previous gangs:crack smoking monkeys, from server 1.
  6. i want to join the mongols because i hear you guys are a good tactical rolling gang, have some of the richest players among all the servers, i would like to make more money play with more experienced players and have fun.i want to learn to be more professional within the rpg community and become a well trained killer!
  7. I can bring a friendly fun tactical personality to the gang help take turfs, and cartels. be a team player listen orders and work hard to kill the enemy, and anyone who tries to bother us, i can try work with others outside the gangs to make deals, or just shoot first, depending what i am ordered by a higher up.
  8. nekro 

Denied

Best of luck!

In-Game Name: xVxKi11Spree101

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): DO i really have to screenshot again? 1289 HRS

Previous gangs: xVx ORBIT Crocettis TFS

Why do you want to join Mongols: To help fight cartels make money etc.

What can you bring to Mongols: Lots of stuff i do not want to write out other than helping cap cartels and turf etc.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Adam told me to reapply so i guess him.

32 minutes ago, xVxKi11Spree101 said:

In-Game Name: xVxKi11Spree101

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): DO i really have to screenshot again? 1289 HRS

Previous gangs: xVx ORBIT Crocettis TFS

Why do you want to join Mongols: To help fight cartels make money etc.

What can you bring to Mongols: Lots of stuff i do not want to write out other than helping cap cartels and turf etc.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Adam told me to reapply so i guess him.

Denied

Best of luck!

In-Game Name: Epic Turtle

EU, or NA:NA

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/ef6acc1e4f8862665987b60a6d89fe31 & https://gyazo.com/39cc15ef71b10f8f25d0b8785c9966a7

Previous gangs:Orbit,TSC,Disciples,TFS, 

Why do you want to join Mongols:I have sufficient cartel and turf experience. I want to help fight invictus. I would like to meet new players that i have seen play on S5 as long as i been here but have never really talked too. Join a gang that has good tac comms and can hold their own.

What can you bring to Mongols:I have good tac comms, am a good shot, and a strategic player. I can also bring my experience from arma 2 & arma 3 ,and i can hold my own weight.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Solomon,  fRaMeDrOp DeSkToP, Toasted, Chewbacca

Edited by EpicTurtle
10 minutes ago, EpicTurtle said:

In-Game Name: Epic Turtle

EU, or NA:NA

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/ef6acc1e4f8862665987b60a6d89fe31 & https://gyazo.com/39cc15ef71b10f8f25d0b8785c9966a7

Previous gangs:Orbit,TSC,Disciples,TFS, 

Why do you want to join Mongols:I have sufficient cartel and turf experience. I want to help invictus. I would like to meet new players that i have seen play on S5 as long as i been here but have never really talked too. Join a gang that has good tac comms and can hold their own.

What can you bring to Mongols:I have good tac comms, am a good shot, and a strategic player. I can also bring my experience from arma 2 & arma 3 ,and i can hold my own weight.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Solomon,  fRaMeDrOp DeSkToP, Toasted, Chewbacca

Accepted as Trial
                                                                                                  Teamspeak Invite has been sent.

In-Game Name: Nugget

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): 375

Previous gangs: none

Why do you want to join Mongols: because I enjoy playing on tanoa, and want to try the cartels and such on the island.

What can you bring to Mongols: I can shoot and fly.  I am a competent player that knows what combat stance is.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: nikoteen

1 hour ago, chickennugget said:

Why do you want to join Mongols: because I enjoy playing on tanoa, and want to try the cartels and such on the island.

What can you bring to Mongols: I can shoot and fly.  I am a competent player that knows what combat stance is.

1 hour ago, chickennugget said:

Denied

Best of luck!

In-Game Name: Edogthunder

EU, or NA: NA - Canada UTC -05:00

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): https://i.gyazo.com/54bb39124820bcfca486f9426f7ce59c.png 

Previous gangs: HaVoC

Why do you want to join Mongols: Looking for an active gang that knows what they're doing and don't need babied through anything or everything. Basically looking for an active group to play with, grind with and have fun with.

What can you bring to Mongols: Lots of role play knowledge due to playing hours of modded life servers(Life Studios, .nopixel). Hundreds of hours in Sims and KoTH. Knowledge of effective comms, awareness, shooting(CQC+Sniper), driving at high speeds.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: N/A (I was told to apply here by Orbit leader Epic Turtle due to their gang almost disbanding)

9 hours ago, Edogthunder said:

In-Game Name: Edogthunder

EU, or NA: NA - Canada UTC -05:00

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): https://i.gyazo.com/54bb39124820bcfca486f9426f7ce59c.png 

Previous gangs: HaVoC

Why do you want to join Mongols: Looking for an active gang that knows what they're doing and don't need babied through anything or everything. Basically looking for an active group to play with, grind with and have fun with.

What can you bring to Mongols: Lots of role play knowledge due to playing hours of modded life servers(Life Studios, .nopixel). Hundreds of hours in Sims and KoTH. Knowledge of effective comms, awareness, shooting(CQC+Sniper), driving at high speeds.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: N/A (I was told to apply here by Orbit leader Epic Turtle due to their gang almost disbanding)

Denied

Best of luck!

In-Game Name: DivineTimes

EU, or NA: NA -  EST

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/82114a33e0bc8f50088438e0da9e5f9a?token=607ec932df984ad3cf593b4ced5bf4b0

Previous gangs: none

Why do you want to join Mongols: Looking for a gang for tona

What can you bring to Mongols: been a player for over a year now know the rules and cop rules well 

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: @MiniYdeZ

Edited by DivineTimes(casper)
34 minutes ago, DivineTimes(casper) said:

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): https://i.gyazo.com/54bb39124820bcfca486f9426f7ce59c.png 

What can you bring to Mongols: been a player for over a year now know the rules and cop rules well 

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: @MiniYdeZ

8805104-Hand-and-rubber-stamp-Rejected-i
Come back with your own screenshot.

Seth likes this

Paps

EU, or NA: EU

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): 627

Previous gangs: Paro

Why do you want to join Mongols: Mini pulled me in nice players

What can you bring to Mongols: Dedication

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Mini, zaki and hopefully other players by now

Edited by Paps
George likes this
46 minutes ago, Paps said:

Paps

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Mini, zaki and hopefully other players by now

+1

6 hours ago, Paps said:

Paps

Denied

Best of luck!

(new fixed app) with correct arma 3 screen shot last time had someone elses screenshot due to form being buggy and had to copy format from them and forgot to change it)

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/82114a33e0bc8f50088438e0da9e5f9a?token=607ec932df984ad3cf593b4ced5bf4b0

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: @MiniYdeZ

Action_Jaxon likes this