Best music and songs for sports

MoonMoon

I propose to discuss in this thread, what do you think is the best music (or song) for sports, especially football. I think that is rock music, because football is a very dynamic game, and many rock songs are very Groovy! - by the way there is a great website where you can listen and download to computer music of different styles http://mp3download.fm/ - here is really a lot of music!)) My favorite song - Bicyle Race, performed by my favorite band Queen.

Waiting for your opinions, mates! - very interested to know what kind of music You like. And also please write here resources where you usually take this music.

Edited by MoonMoon
Just now, MoonMoon said:

Such sites are no longer necessary)) I hope other forum users will be more music and sports, but to begin with - and that's OK!))

personally I like to listen to the sound of multiple women moaning at each other in order to assert their dominance and demonstrate their pleasure while working out

hamsham12 likes this
1 minute ago, MoonMoon said:

Sorry for the indelicate question - are you a dork or a moron? - or both? Often you jerk off? me so sorry, baby.... you're a completely pathetic)))

I'd like to think of myself as a dork, I also like to think I'm not completely pathetic....Like yourself, but again I'd like to think these things and your spot on analysis is most likely correct.

Edited by hamsham12