Exposed application

My in Game name is James Redington. My teamspeak name is WoLf GAMiiNG. I live in the eastern time zone.I am 12 but will be turning 13 on july 6th. I have 326 hours on this account and 100 hours on another account. Nerddy and Kaos. I am a very good arma player and i love to be in community. Im active almost all the time unless im sick or on vacation.

P.S i could not load the screenshot but if you want my steam account to check it out WoLf GAMiiNG ✔

12 minutes ago, OfficerWoIf said:

My in Game name is James Redington. My teamspeak name is WoLf GAMiiNG. I live in the eastern time zone.I am 12 but will be turning 13 on july 6th. I have 326 hours on this account and 100 hours on another account. Nerddy and Kaos. I am a very good arma player and i love to be in community. Im active almost all the time unless im sick or on vacation.

P.S i could not load the screenshot but if you want my steam account to check it out WoLf GAMiiNG ✔

you meet all recruitment's. accepted for trial. msg mathy for the ts

thero and massi like this
On 22/02/2017 at 0:30 AM, OfficerWoIf said:

no no no no no no no no no and facepalm

On 22/02/2017 at 0:30 AM, OfficerWoIf said:

ACCEPTED FOR BLACKLIST