Cocain auto gather.

Making money is stressful enough when it comes to drugs cause of cops, rebels, and breaking a wheel in the middle of alits with no toolkit. I feel that having to manually move around a cocain feild killed the appeal to run cocaine. I've been playing on alylum for a gold year and a half now and cocain even though not the best payout was simple when it came to auto gather, it gave civs who wanted a chance to be a rebel or run drugs a easy and non tedious way to make money.

Personally if auto gather was back for cocain I would be running it more than meth on the side, also if auto gather was back it would bring more players to run coke and more for cops to patorl again. Please admins.

Edited by fridayd5
2 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Jezus christ are you that fucking lazy? Put in some effort and hold 2 damn keys thats all you need to do. If you're worried about cops/rebels carry a gun, And if you crash all the time. Learn to drive or keep a toolkit in your backpack they're not that expensive. 

you can ever bind walk left and forward to 1 button for less effort 

28 minutes ago, fridayd5 said:

Making money is stressful enough when it comes to drugs cause of cops, rebels, and breaking a wheel in the middle of alits with no toolkit.

Get a group of friends going together to do drugs. Each bring a car, each bring a gun, and each bring toolkits.

29 minutes ago, fridayd5 said:

I feel that having to manually move around a cocain feild killed the appeal to run cocaine.

Better than "Gather" - "Enter vehicle as driver" and repeat until your vehicle is full, and your inventory. There should be interaction, and danger when running illegal things.

31 minutes ago, fridayd5 said:

it gave civs who wanted a chance to be a rebel

This is a good way to lose all the money you make within a short period of time.

31 minutes ago, fridayd5 said:

it would bring more players to run coke and more for cops to patorl again.

Most people move on to find something else they prefer running, perhaps that is your next best bet. As for cops patrolling the fields again? I don't think we ever stopped - mind you, I don't speak for the entire APD, but myself and my battle-buddies always check the fields.

Cops like having an easy way to bust people gathering cocaine.  I mean, they catch you in a easy spot where you're away from your vehicle and the processor isn't any better of a location. :kappa:

As for the suggestion.  Being able to auto-gather in the current spot wouldn't be bad, as someone said though you can just shift+E.  I'm for cocaine either getting a raise in payout or moved to a safer location.  It's harder to run than meth for fuck sake.

Bersabee likes this

Running around is good...less likely to get one-tapped and more likely to respond to the clown trying to steal your run.

(I do agree, however, that there needs to be more concealment. Those already in the pit need to have the tactical advantage over potential attackers/cops)

Edited by Kowalski