⌠ Φ Infinity Φ ⌡

heater

For any derogatory, Positive, Questions, or even helpful feedback is posted here...

This Post is here to avoid any unnecessary comments on the actual gang forum post

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Edited by Alex Herrera
7 minutes ago, Chris Preuninger said:

clan tag already in use please change it

Sir I had the clan tag used before Quantum

Jan 10, as Quantum was inconveniently, stolen from me but I'm not going to argue I see why you want me to change it but I had this before you so if anything I should be telling you to change it I'm going to have to decline your request as I already put too much effort towards a photography, and art using the Infinity symbol sorry.

Edited by Alex Herrera

Welp innovative has been disbanded for a while now guess I can remake it and finally get to say I was the leader of innovative

Jk it's a joke just because a gang is disbanded doesn't mean you should steal there idea be creative find your own name I latterly have been the leader of infinite for 3 years the ts is still up with people still playing maybe wasn't the best gang but you guys are ruining the name

Glock 40, Jwilly and massi like this
1 hour ago, Apachee said:

Welp innovative has been disbanded for a while now guess I can remake it and finally get to say I was the leader of innovative

Jk it's a joke just because a gang is disbanded doesn't mean you should steal there idea be creative find your own name I latterly have been the leader of infinite for 3 years the ts is still up with people still playing maybe wasn't the best gang but you guys are ruining the name

we were the best gang by far.

Apachee likes this
1 hour ago, Apachee said:

Honestly never thought your gang name in my life until you pointed it out, and some other people.

1 hour ago, Alex Herrera said:

Honestly never thought your gang name in my life until you pointed it out, and some other people.

I don't mean to be an ass but when I said quantum or whatever there name is could use the tags I didn't mind because the name didn't really have anything to do with mine at the end of the day I can't tell you what to do but like I said I would rather you use something different I'll even make you a whole gang recruitment layout if you choose something different I'm not home rn so i cant get the stuff i made but this was some stuff made for my gangsick.jpgcs 2.png

On 3/16/2017 at 10:56 AM, George said:

There has literally been 4 or 5 infinites though not just a specific one haha.

4 out of 5 ran by me meaning same gang really different time frames and to say the gang is dead is false Teamspeak is still up with people playing together not to mention you still have people repping the infinite signatures 

K I'm done ranting now @ me if u havery aNY questions

Edited by Apachee
Just now, Apachee said:

4 out of 5 ran by me meaning same gang really different time frames and to say the gang is dead is false Teamspeak is still up with people playing together not to mention you still have people repping the infinite signatures 

K I'm done ranting now @ me if u havery aNY questions

More then just you?? Where it came back as lucky 13 doesnt count tbh

1 hour ago, George said:

More then just you?? Where it came back as lucky 13 doesnt count tbh

there was only 1 infinite that I didn't lead and I don't even know it was called infinite I came back after taking a 3 month break and apparently someone used my gang name and if I would've been playing at the time I would said something then too 

And lucky 13 was just a server 5 gang which transfered to Altis as infinite

Edited by Apachee