RP Failure resulted in murder of myself for no reason

46 minutes ago, fujitsu said:

Where do i send the video i have recorded for review by admins? I was just kidnapped and murdered for legit no reason.

a few questions. 1. did they initiate 2. did you comply 3 did you fire back if you didnt comply 4 did they gut you for your organs

If someone has you in restraints, they can do pretty much anything with you as long as they have role play reason to do so. A couple of examples:

• I have to execute you because I do not wish to have any witnesses.
  • I am going to be harvesting your organs. For that, I will put a bullet in your head to spare you the pain.
  • We're going to go skydiving together and it just so happens there's only one parachute.
  • I am going to be selling you to the highest bidder.

The list goes on. Those are just the more gruesome endings. I always appreciate when I am given a chance to be let go and not murdered. That's not always possible and it's just part of Asylum's life. You're best off just using your words as much as you can to get yourself out of a situation.

Edit: When you get shot at or something goes your way and you start screaming "RDM!" "Rule Breaker!" "I'm reporting you!!" then it takes away from the fun of everyone else in the situation. You may have been a victim of RDM, but you can still role play the situation and then report it later. They might not have meant to do it in the first place (sometimes you are stuck on a different chat like vehicle chat or side chat and you are in the heat of the moment and don't notice). However it is your responsibility to make sure the other person is able to hear your demand.

Edited by Promethieus
1 hour ago, Promethieus said:

Edit: When you get shot at or something goes your way and you start screaming "RDM!" "Rule Breaker!" "I'm reporting you!!" then it takes away from the fun of everyone else in the situation. You may have been a victim of RDM, but you can still role play the situation and then report it later. They might not have meant to do it in the first place (sometimes you are stuck on a different chat like vehicle chat or side chat and you are in the heat of the moment and don't notice). However it is your responsibility to make sure the other person is able to hear your demand.

funny thing about rdm is if you shoot someone in the leg but dont kill them and they fire ONE round back and you then kill them its not rdm.