s4 SHED IN VEHICLE FACTORY

Server: 4

House, Garage, Industrial Shed:SHED

House Size(40k/70k/150k/220k): 200k

Location (Town/DP#): vehicle factory

Asking Price: 2.7 mil(negotiable)

Description: the best shed out there.it is a good investment.i know a way to make that back pretty fast +extra.after you buy it i can teach you the ways of making profit.i made a lot of profit from it and it is the best thing you could get out there for money making at the moment

Pictures/Video Walk-through:http://imgur.com/a/enIuu

\

Edited by LastKiller

if used properly you can make a lot cash with it like i did.it is straight in the factory and it saves more time than having a house nearby.that is all i am gonna say.when i got it first i didn't believe it either but i gave it a try and i am rich now

Edited by LastKiller
Just now, James.Anderson said:

Ah okay, for real tho, no one is going to  buy it for 2.7m. 

Can do what your doing to make money for much cheaper just by buying a house close by.

What he said... lmao. I would just get a 70k house plus a 40-60k garage to go with it. thats way cheaper.

Edited by drex
Just now, drex said:

What he said... lmao. I would just get a 70k house plus a 40-60k garage to go with it. thats way cheaper.

i am here to sell this shed and teach people how to make easy cash and get as much cash in as little time as possible.a 40k garage and 70ks might be cheaper but it takes more time overall .that is all i had to say.interested ?good!not interested?move on i guess.also i said we can negotiate and can lower the price .

Edited by LastKiller
2 hours ago, LastKiller said:

Server: 4

House, Garage, Industrial Shed:SHED

House Size(40k/70k/150k/220k): 200k

Location (Town/DP#): vehicle factory

Asking Price: 2.7 mil(negotiable)

Description: the best shed out there.it is a good investment.i know a way to make that back pretty fast +extra.after you buy it i can teach you the ways of making profit.i made a lot of profit from it and it is the best thing you could get out there for money making at the moment

Pictures/Video Walk-through:http://imgur.com/a/enIuu

\

I'll give you 400k my dude, I already have 2 dp 2 houses so there's no real need for it to me.

Edited by pigbutt32

Here is a one time offer 1.8 Mil you are not gonna get a higher bid 

sike bitch u though