An expansion of the governor system

Who thinks an expansion of the governor system would be cool? I was thinking that it would be cool to have a mayor of each individual city that has a small amount of control. While the governor keeps his current control . It would interesting and of course not a lot gets added but what do y'all think? 

Just now, drex said:

Who thinks an expansion of the governor system would be cool? I was thinking that it would be cool to have a mayor of each individual city that has a small amount of control. While the governor keeps his current control . It would interesting and of course not a lot gets added but what do y'all think? 

I think its a great idea but it does not seem feasible, to much going on at one time for people to vote and keep track every couple of days. 

drex likes this
Just now, Amir Orange said:

I think its a great idea but it does not seem feasible, to much going on at one time for people to vote and keep track every couple of days. 

true but it would be cool if the mayor had access to a few vehicles to give to noobs. like a hemmet that has a police tracker on it.... so that they can't do illegal stuff but it can help them get started or like a flat bed or box truck.... as well as the ability to reduce bounties by 10-15k once every restart to help players that wouldn't get a pardon from the governor. Also if they had the ability to reduce the taxes by 5 to 10% in that individual city. 

Edited by drex