Bring Meth back to Server #5 and add Alcohol?

Bring Meth back into Server #5 and add Alcohol? (Make Server #5 Matter!)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should they bring back Meth to Server #5?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, L1on said:

do you know what those 20 people do? They make money, I can go on server 5 pull a HEMMT Box and make 120-140k in 45 minutes, meth would just make it more insane.

yeah its a small map so risk is a huge part and there is only 3 spots for drugs and no one does weed so 2 major thats not enough and meth would make all the big guys come back DHM and all those dope gangs. Community meth runs so everyone makes money! The old days are never forgotten.

2 minutes ago, DosWolf said:

yeah its a small map so risk is a huge part and there is only 3 spots for drugs and no one does weed so 2 major thats not enough and meth would make all the big guys come back DHM and all those dope gangs. Community meth runs so everyone makes money! The old days are never forgotten.

Infinite practically runs the server now, its simple have 3 guys camp police HQ kill cops while everyone does meth, generally no one fucks with people as the only people who play 5 are there to make money not play it like an Altis server, theres no risk if youre in that gang.

Edited by L1on
12 minutes ago, L1on said:

do you know what those 20 people do? They make money, I can go on server 5 pull a HEMMT Box and make 120-140k in 45 minutes, meth would just make it more insane.

There a fuckload of cops on... 3 cops for 20 on such a small map is allot.

Its harder that you think especially when it takes them 30 seconds to get to your location

Just now, Brew said:

There a fuckload of cops on... 3 cops for 20 on such a small map is allot.

Its harder that you think especially when it takes them 30 seconds to get to your location

But dude its not hard, my first year here was spent mainly on server 5 when youre playing with people who know what they're doing its really simple and easy especially when the cops arent used to the map.

18 minutes ago, L1on said:

But dude its not hard, my first year here was spent mainly on server 5 when youre playing with people who know what they're doing its really simple and easy especially when the cops arent used to the map.

Bro, the cops on are like FLuxah, Madlibs... Great shots and part of the server 5 originals.

Im not scared to fight them, but alone its a hard task. Im not trying to get a Hemmit chopped.

So far all I've been hearing is myths about "no meth = no s5"

Some day I'll need to compare the time and money made from a hemmit run doing meth on Altis vs Stratis.

Also the risk. When there's ~20 people on 5 it's easier to do coke, but when the pop gets higher the chance of being killed/arrested increases exponentially.

31 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Alcohol wasn't even added to 5.  That's fucking stupid.  Five is only going to get a player base again when there is a decent way to make money when there's actually a good population.  It's a big reason why the population went down in the first place. 

Removal of meth + 6.0 really fucked over server 5. Everyone got accustomed to the altis islands since with 6.0 stratis was released soooo much later.

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
21 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Alcohol wasn't even added to 5.  That's fucking stupid.  Five is only going to get a player base again when there is a decent way to make money when there's actually a good population.  It's a big reason why the population went down in the first place. 

No ingredients spawn for "alcohol" on Stratis. I think it would just be Scotch - with no risk...

22 minutes ago, bamf said:

No ingredients spawn for "alcohol" on Stratis. I think it would just be Scotch - with no risk...

What's funny is when there is 15 - 20 people on and there's no cops, there's a good chance you might see fully armed rebels just roaming Agia around because they can.  I lost 3k to a test mining run, they're fucking savages lmao.

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes