The new right mode panel/next mode

2 hours ago, Kevin Hansen said:

wtf is that on my scroll option ^^

For on foot: If you have a GPS active, use right panel next, and then right panel mode to toggle your GPS between the new rotation mode, and the regular static mode.

For vehicles: Same as above, but has a new CREW menu to the right side for easily seeing who's in your vehicle. Open and close with right panel next. This panel only has 1 mode

For air vehicles: Haven't tried yet, but i'm sure the new DLC jets have a much bigger use for it.

I also hear that air vehicle handling has been completely redone.

Either way the shit is clogging the action menu and something needs to be done about it.

Edited by Torch
1 hour ago, Torch said:

For on foot: If you have a GPS active, use right panel next, and then right panel mode to toggle your GPS between the new rotation mode, and the regular static mode.

For vehicles: Same as above, but has a new CREW menu to the right side for easily seeing who's in your vehicle. Open and close with right panel next. This panel only has 1 mode

For air vehicles: Haven't tried yet, but i'm sure the new DLC jets have a much bigger use for it.

Either way the shit is clogging the action menu and something needs to be done about it.

agreed something needs to be changed about it for sure...

On 5/16/2017 at 1:36 PM, Torch said:

Air vehicles display a radar that reveals other aircraft with their radars activated. I was also able to see the land directly under me through one of the modes, it was basically as if there was a camera at the bottom of the heli that displays the area directly under you live through the panel which is actually pretty cool. Wish there was a way to disable it, perhaps a hotkey or something.

@KumFoMe @Kevin Hansen @Torch @Xero @Skyle

To get the scroll wheel options off of your screen, go to your controls and under Common change what ever the scroll wheel options are to something you would never use.

So for example, if you have Right Panel Mode as a scroll wheel option, rebind the controls for Right Panel Mode to right control.

If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me.

14 minutes ago, Reapered said:

@KumFoMe @Kevin Hansen @Torch @Xero @Skyle

To get the scroll wheel options off of your screen, go to your controls and under Common change what ever the scroll wheel options are to something you would never use.

So for example, if you have Right Panel Mode as a scroll wheel option, rebind the controls for Right Panel Mode to right control.

If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me.

Thx, will try this.