Suggestion for medic

not sure if this is possible, but thought i'd suggest it anyways..

In order to be a medic you must have no bounty, which is annoying because many times i have nothing but speeding tickets keeping me from doing my medical duties.... 

If possible, put a minimum bounty level of 5k or even 1k would be fine before you can join medic, instead of it being any charge... (literally 1 speeding charge will keep you from joining that slot)

Again, not sure if possible (and it's not a huge deal, just would be more convenient) but if so, i'm sure many would be benefit from this change.

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
20 minutes ago, Serpico said:

The above is possible, but let me expand on the idea. What about having a prompt come up where the person has the option to pay off their bounty. If they pay, they can play medic. 

this would kill RP though, people could just logoff, pay their bounties and continue..

i see to much abuse with this addition...

Starlord likes this
1 minute ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

this would kill RP though, people could just logoff, pay their bounties and continue..

Not that much different to paying it off at the courthouse. It's fairly easy to respawn to highway patrol and avoid the APD to pay off your bounty.

Edit:

Honestly, it's fairly easy in general to pay it off at the courthouse.

Edited by Creic

+1 

Their needs to be a minimal other than any wanted level. Take the script from cop and edit it so that you can play medic.

sometimes i get on to play medic and have a good time watching all the kavalians slay each other and i have to wait an extra 20 minutes to clear my bounty because i try to log into medic and then cant log into civ.

Just now, Creic said:

Not that much different to paying it off at the courthouse. It's fairly easy to respawn to highway patrol and avoid the APD to pay off your bounty.

but it's much easier to hit escape, move slots and hit okay... 

At least when they go to courthouse they have a chance of RP with somebody... Removing that i think would be abused so much....

Starlord likes this
Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

but it's much easier to hit escape, move slots and hit okay... 

At least when they go to courthouse they have a chance of RP with somebody... Removing that i think would be abused so much....

True, I just don't think the two are that much different from each other. But certainly, being able to pay it off while entering a slot would cause a lot more issues than it would solve. +1 to overall suggestion, not being able to get on medic for a speeding charge is annoying.

Jaylen Sarrett likes this
7 minutes ago, - RJ - said:

Medics should not be allowed to be able to assist in feds/prison breaks/banks.  Just my thoughts.

well, i don't think there will ever be a rule  from asylum for this,...

but i agree with the sentiment and think the APD should institute a lethal policy for any medic who assists any rebels who assist in prisons/feds/banks.

but that's just my opinion

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
6 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

well, i don't think there will ever be a rule  from asylum for this,...

but i agree with the sentiment and think the APD should institute a lethal policy for any medic who assists any rebels who assist in prisons/feds/banks.

but that's just my opinion

That's already allowed...you're a sergeant man...c'mon. 

Sean // Fitty Bread likes this
1 hour ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

I thought about that, but is it worth the 7 min wait to switch to medic, then 7 min wait to get back on civ. If someone wants to spend 14 minutes to pay their full bounty, longer than driving to a courthouse.

Edited by Serpico
  • 3 weeks later...