[EU] Task Force Scorpion [S4]

1.What is your in game alias: Fede

2.How old are you: 24

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K: Yes/Yes

4.Have you been banned before on this server: Never

5.Have you been in a different gang before: No

6.What are your pros & cons: Very respectable. I generally dislike raging, although when I do I mute myself. Surveillance and patience are my pillars in Arma 3.

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed): Listed in PM, please

8.Location/Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (EST)

9.Why do you want to join us: Looking for a group of well organized players who don't rage and belittle fellow gamers. 

10.What can you bring to our team: Another member willing to follow orders as well as experience with various games and tactics (flanking maneuvers, directional callouts, over watch, and reconnaissance 

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3: 167

12. How often do you play (Hours a day): Depends on the day; generally 4-8 (Not including test weeks)

I've played with clans and have had some experience in regard to formal ran structure. My goal in any game is to group with like minded, goal oriented individuals who make an attempt to execute any plans to the best of their ability. Following orders and learning as much as I can is a constant goal I have, and in a game like Arma 3 it's a hefty one. I'm hoping that through joining this gang it will make me a better gamer and more knowledgeable to everything Altis Life has to offer.

Personal: I'm a 4 year veteran of the Army and currently a college student majoring in engineering. I'm apart of a local group that practices target shooting as well as room clearance and squad based tactics. 

Edited by fedbia
20 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Dixie,

We have reviewed your Application and we will be ACCEPTING you to the group.

I will PM you the teamspeak IP shortly after this message.

Application status: ACCEPTED Thursday 25 february 2016 21:46 GMT + 1

Questions? Private message me.

-FozzyBear

5e4c7639a22c630c7b698f062846731e.png

Slickwillie,

We have reviewed your Application and we will be ACCEPTING you to the group.

I will PM you the teamspeak IP shortly after this message.

Application status: ACCEPTED Thursday 25 february 2016 21:47 GMT + 1

-FozzyBear

Finally I'm no longer the oldest fart in the group and someone will get my 90s cultural refrences!

22 hours ago, fedbia said:

6.What are your pros & cons: Very respectable. I generally dislike raging, although when I do I mute myself. Surveillance and patience are my pillars in Arma 3.

9.Why do you want to join us: Looking for a group of well organized players who don't rage and belittle fellow gamers. 

10.What can you bring to our team: Another member willing to follow orders as well as experience with various games and tactics (flanking maneuvers, directional callouts, over watch, and reconnaissance 

12. How often do you play (Hours a day): Depends on the day; generally 4-8 (Not including test weeks)

Hello Fedbia/Fede,

Thank you for taking your time to applicate to Task Force Scorpion.

I would like you to expand your Application so i get to know you better.

You will receive 48 hours time to expand. Failure to expand will lead to a denial of your application.

Questions? Private message me on the forums.

-FozzyBear

On 25-2-2016 at 10:10 PM, fedbia said:

I've played with clans and have had some experience in regard to formal ran structure. My goal in any game is to group with like minded, goal oriented individuals who make an attempt to execute any plans to the best of their ability. Following orders and learning as much as I can is a constant goal I have, and in a game like Arma 3 it's a hefty one. I'm hoping that through joining this gang it will make me a better gamer and more knowledgeable to everything Altis Life has to offer.

Personal: I'm a 4 year veteran of the Army and currently a college student majoring in engineering. I'm apart of a local group that practices target shooting as well as room clearance and squad based tactics. 

Fedbia/Fede,

Thank you for taking your time to expand your Application!

We have reviewed your application and we have to DENY your application for the following reason(s):

-Inexperienced with ArmA  3.

-Our member roster is becoming full and we currently have a lot inexperienced people to train in our gang.

I highly recommend to gain some more ArmA 3 hours. ( 50/100 more ) After you have done that reapply to us since i personally feel like you will be a good asset in TFS.

-FozzyBear

Edited by FozzyBear
  • 4 weeks later...