BnH Post Trial Montage

Just now, Winchester said:

You killed dally?? (Cocky reply) yuppp

you shot him point blank in a car... smh

lol y are u mad ? i mean what do u want me to say cause its not like i said "i fucking got him ez af" i always have an opener clip

Edited by devman115
39 minutes ago, Pause said:

homie calm down, he's just putting stuff out for fun and your ass is complaining because he didn't context.

apparently no context == rdm, smh

It just looks like RDM because we can hear his friends saying "hands up or die" as if they weren't already initiated so yeah it looks like he just exposed himself but it doesn't matter to anyone except for anyone who was actually there so +1 

Edit 1: however -1 to the overall tage, don't like the 3D outro template, all turf clips, cop kills, vs sdar/pistol kills, etc. Just really no MK-1 vs MK-1 battles im not saying Katiba clips are bad but even then most of the time the person you killed had an MX, SDAR or something that even the katiba gives you a high advantage, IMO montages should be an example of how good you are so when you're sitting in  a room waiting for people to push you, killing cops that are stuck under cars, or camping coke field it just doesnt give off a good image, but like I said thats MY own opinion. Anyways good luck on your future endeavors

Edited by twistt
20 minutes ago, twistt said:

It just looks like RDM because we can hear his friends saying "hands up or die" as if they weren't already initiated so yeah it looks like he just exposed himself but it doesn't matter to anyone except for anyone who was actually there so +1 

Edit 1: however -1 to the overall tage, don't like the 3D outro template, all turf clips, cop kills, vs sdar/pistol kills, etc. Just really no MK-1 vs MK-1 battles im not saying Katiba clips are bad but even then most of the time the person you killed had an MX, SDAR or something that even the katiba gives you a high advantage, IMO montages should be an example of how good you are so when you're sitting in  a room waiting for people to push you, killing cops that are stuck under cars, or camping coke field it just doesnt give off a good image, but like I said thats MY own opinion. Anyways good luck on your future endeavors

I agree that these aren't crunchedd level montages, but homie's putting things out for practice and because it's what he likes doing. I feel like it should be encouraged to start doing this more.