HOOK IN HOUSE TO HOLD A EMPTY BACKPACK

HOOK IN HOUSE TO HOLD A BACKPACK  

15 members have voted

1. 1. HOOK IN HOUSE TO HOLD A BACKPACK

• Yes
    • No

25 minutes ago, - RJ - said:

So many times we have a houses so far away from the city. Backpacks will not save in the crates so why not have a hook that holds one slot for a empty backpack. I think this would be a nice addition. What do you think?

No. Its just like the "meds at rebel" argument

This in a way is a way to force people to go to towns, to interact with all 3 factions in the game. 

If I dont need to go to town/rebel for a backpack, and I have debit and med in my crate inside an industrial shed, then what do I need to go to town for? 

Its the same thing for when cops wanted meds inside HQ, its another way of forcing interaction between players. 

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

This in a way is a way to force people to go to towns, to interact with all 3 factions in the game. 

If I dont need to go to town/rebel for a backpack, and I have debit and med in my crate inside an industrial shed, then what do I need to go to town for? 

Its the same thing for when cops wanted meds inside HQ, its another way of forcing interaction between players. 

This is supposed to simulate life, I shouldn't need to leave my home :kappa://

Big Fred, King Destroyer and Sky like this
10 minutes ago, Axe said:

It is not though.. It just doesn't work and that is why backpacks are currently unable to be saved in crates as of our last check.

RJ, I will look into it again as this is something a lot of people have been requesting. If it is possible to fix/implement then I will pass along that information to paratus. Thanks!

Furnie Mack and - RJ - like this