Mark I server 3 [DISBANDED] Lasted a good while

9 minutes ago, Patric said:

Name: Patric Williams

Timezone: Eastern

Hours (screenshot):

Previous Gangs (Not APD): Defiance, and  Insurgency

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels:Yes

Why are you interested in joining? Just looking to shit on some kids in cartels 

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Yes, Justin Williams or M1 | Wizard

Accepted

Name: Chum Lee

Timezone: US

Hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/24f288fa45e9d25cf33ec217c56fc096

Previous Gangs (Not APD):A lot of arma 3 lakeside gangs [modded], The Ghost Squad, House Lannister, Rebel Police Department, Night Watch Association

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels: I have seen a lot of streams of cartels and youtube videos but i have never been actually in one. I think it would be very beneficial to join mark 1.

Why are you interested in joining? I am interested in joining your gang because I think it would be beneficial to join a organized gang on asylum. I want to be apart of something bigger than just civilians running around shooting cops. I want to take over drug cartels and the hideouts in game and hope to get in huge gunfights. I have a lot of prior experience in the gang life but not in a cartel gang life and I think it would be really cool to be in one. On another server I was on I ran SWAT [Special Weapons And Tactics] and the reason they put me as that is because of my skills in arma 3 CQC and long range shooting. I would really like to join something more organized.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: No one on asylum lol

Xehons likes this
12 minutes ago, Michael James said:

Name: Chum Lee

Timezone: US

Hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/24f288fa45e9d25cf33ec217c56fc096

Previous Gangs (Not APD):A lot of arma 3 lakeside gangs [modded], The Ghost Squad, House Lannister, Rebel Police Department, Night Watch Association

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels: I have seen a lot of streams of cartels and youtube videos but i have never been actually in one. I think it would be very beneficial to join mark 1.

Why are you interested in joining? I am interested in joining your gang because I think it would be beneficial to join a organized gang on asylum. I want to be apart of something bigger than just civilians running around shooting cops. I want to take over drug cartels and the hideouts in game and hope to get in huge gunfights. I have a lot of prior experience in the gang life but not in a cartel gang life and I think it would be really cool to be in one. On another server I was on I ran SWAT [Special Weapons And Tactics] and the reason they put me as that is because of my skills in arma 3 CQC and long range shooting. I would really like to join something more organized.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: No one on asylum lol

Accepted for trial 

14 hours ago, raptorinsnaity said:

Name: [TM]Gum

Timezone:us east

Hours (screenshot):N/A

Previous Gangs (Not APD):ds/s.g.s/TM/Fiernation

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels:Yas

Why are you interested in joining?I need a gang because its boring solo and i want to get things done

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You:N/A

Denied, only 172 hours.