15 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Lol goodluck getting a cop to put his hands up. 

Lol, Just read this topic after kidnapping a Cadet and making him drop his shit. Took out 2 Constables and had my friend down the Cadet so we could blindfold and restrain him and the funniest shit was that it was inside of their HQ :D

For 9mm and 45.acp, yes definitely.  Those are CQB weapons anyway, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.  Suppressors could be craftable only, that would be more than fair.  As for people who talk about 'rdming silently' it's kinda laugable.  I could kill you with a MK1 from 600 meters away and it would be hard to know where the shots are precisely coming from and locating me can be a pain in the ass too, but somebody using a small caliber weapon with a suppressor on it who is shooting from close range is too much?  lol. 

Err... 9mm +1

.45? No fuckin way, it would bring back the Vermin, and I just can't even dude... It makes me cry every time I see it. The days.

For those that didn't experience the Vermin pre-nerf. And yes, he's shooting the whole time scoped in.

https://gyazo.com/9ea58d31cb184718ad9bc52bf2195cd4

Edited by Vanilla Coke
Starlord likes this
5 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Err... 9mm +1

.45? No fuckin way, it would bring back the Vermin, and I just can't even dude... It makes me cry every time I see it. The days.

For those that didn't experience the Vermin pre-nerf. And yes, he's shooting the whole time scoped in.

https://gyazo.com/9ea58d31cb184718ad9bc52bf2195cd4

It would still have more recoil than pre-nerf.  Even at that though, I wouldn't say that the vermin was OP.  If you were in a firefight that was farther than 250 meters, you were in trouble.  Firing a 7.62 in third person in CQB i'd argue is just as good.  Also what you're not putting into account is the fact that plate carriers are incredibly bullet resistant now.

38 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It would still have more recoil than pre-nerf.  Even at that though, I wouldn't say that the vermin was OP.  If you were in a firefight that was farther than 250 meters, you were in trouble.  Firing a 7.62 in third person in CQB i'd argue is just as good.  Also what you're not putting into account is the fact that plate carriers are incredibly bullet resistant now.

Vermin was op in my eyes, it had no recoil, making the game easy as fuck. Even over 250 meters it wasn't hard to send 30 bullets flying in the general direction, 1 was bound to hit the head.