More Medic Talents?

I've thought about this for a couple of months, but I've never gotten around to making a post about it. I also do not know if there has been a thread made before about this, but here it is.

What if medics could get the talents to have the same Prestige Talents as Medic Officers, I.E. Infinite Blood Bags, Pain Killers and Splints, faster Blood Bags, Revives and Split giving.

I personally think that medics are overlooked and frowned upon a lot for mainly being idiots, but maybe implementing something like this could make people actually want to play medic more.

What does Asylum think of something like this?

Edit: inb4 someone says something about the hacking and that it needs to be taken care of first, shut up, obviously i know that.

babyfacekillah likes this

I agree that medics need a overhaul. Seeing when i first came to Asylum i found playing medic was more my speed when it came to learning my way in Altis. The sad part was at the time as a dedicated medic i filled my talent tree in one day. I remember begging ppl to buy me a backpack so i could stock up supplies so i could venture out of kavala without having to constantly returning for food, water or supplies every 10-15 mins.