Suggestion: allow us to pull go karts from our garages.

Would you like to be able to pull a go kart from your personal Garage?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Pulling a go kart from your virtual garage

• Yes
    • No

Its fun annoying cops with these things. Plus they are nimble if you know how to use them. I am sure it will get shot down and inb4 people pick it apart, but i am curious. Who would like to go mario kart the shit out of asylum from time to time? :) 

to clarify. i am only suggesting they can be pulled from player owned garages. not town vehicle spawns

Edited by Reavantos
6 minutes ago, JonSnow said:

What would the benefit of this be? I can see where you are coming from but I think it would be a useless script to make. 

Fun RP? and its not useless, nor a additional script. just a additional variable for personal garages. 

I know shocking, someone wants something to do other than shoot people...

Edited by Reavantos
explicit, Big Fred and Atmosphere like this
1 minute ago, Mc Duushe said:

I will + 1 this only if we are allowed to lethal the go-kart driver in Server 4 only if their name is Reavantos.

Then Disarm him.

...T-bag him then politely revive him with a full priced ticket <3

Deal. i would find a sgt and do a 50% increase as well :D

Edited by Reavantos
43 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

go to truck shop!

Truck Shop is just a stones throw from the square with a lot of trolls usually hanging around the court house.

If you only knew how many Zamaks I've chased all the way to Kavala Air Shop just to honk my horn and turn around when they get there. 
Or how many times I've been shot in the face at the truck shop by some guy panicking when trying to store his HEMMT after I've casually followed him around town for a few laps. :D