Getting Rubber (Admins and CM look at this post Please)

The thing is the next. Running rubber in servers 1-4 is extremly boring, risky and kind of hard (you need to travel to much distance) so I'm asking the next.

Why is running rubber in 5 an issue. IMO it's harmless and it also limits the amount of thing you can hold. 

It would be great if I can get a replay to this from a CM and if there is beacause an abusing reason, can something be done about this? 

get a group of friends (3 people), have someone in a orca/hellcat/mohawk, have someone on the oil rig, and have someone at the processing, sling load a boat with the heli have person at the oil rig grab a barrel and put in in the sling loaded boat, pilot of heli flies to oil processing gets low enough for the person at the processing to grab the barrel, and process the oil, and have the heli pilot fly back to the oil rig and repeat the process until desired oil count is made. 

8 minutes ago, xFurnish said:

get a group of friends (3 people), have someone in a orca/hellcat/mohawk, have someone on the oil rig, and have someone at the processing, sling load a boat with the heli have person at the oil rig grab a barrel and put in in the sling loaded boat, pilot of heli flies to oil processing gets low enough for the person at the processing to grab the barrel, and process the oil, and have the heli pilot fly back to the oil rig and repeat the process until desired oil count is made. 

cough cough exploiting last time i heard

SheriffJohnBeard and Gatorade like this

You get 1-4 rubber per run and only need 10 to make an orca. If you have the talents you get even more. I don't see this as an issue considering the fact that A, I can usually find someone to sell me rubber if I'm too lazy and B, I don't think I have been robbed a single time making oil/rubber.